Looking for new friends!!

Options
My friends list is dwindling due to people not logging in and giving up!! Also, it seems no one wants to be friends with a pregnant chick because obviously we just sit around and eat bon bons and don't exercise or anything and clearly, are no good for support or motivation!

I also have hypothyroidism, so I'm always looking for some friends that know what that's like too.

Replies

• luckyj214
    luckyj214 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I need the encouragement to keep on track!
  • lanielou30
    lanielou30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ADD ME IM NEW AND NEED MORE FRIENDS TOO!
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am sorry to hear you have not been able to find supportive friends. I am on daily, and have my own health issues that I have to work around. I have 50lbs to lose, so I will be here for a long time.
  • jcherold
    jcherold Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in need of friends as well. I personally do not have a thyroid problem, yet, but every female in my family does, so I know what it can do to a person. Feel free to add me...
  • viviancabaniss
    viviancabaniss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.. It is cool.
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am sorry to hear you have not been able to find supportive friends. I am on daily, and have my own health issues that I have to work around. I have 50lbs to lose, so I will be here for a long time.
  • PorrazzaNutrition
    PorrazzaNutrition Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am recent graduate with a BS in Nutrition and Dietetics. I am currently in a Dietetic Internship. I love learning about nutrition and teaching/helping others. I'd love to get more involved with this community and use my knowledge to help others. :)
  • sandyeggerskane
    sandyeggerskane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new also and need all the friends and encouragement I can get. Have lost 17lbs in 6 weeks, but been at a stand still for the last 2. Thinking of starting Atkins on Monday.
  • Fitandfabafterforty
    Fitandfabafterforty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i have added you!. please would people add me as i could really use some support and a bit of encouragement :0) x