getting started again

Options
i'm newly divorced and a mother. i need new friends to help with encouragement and support! lots of stress and really fighting with depression given all that has gone on in the last year! I started with MFP last summer and did great but over the last nine months i lost focus...good news is i only gained four pounds since my last log in back in the fall....anybody want a new friend to help with this journey to be healthy????

Replies

• HikeThatMountain
    Options
    hello! I'm a little older than you are, but I am very positive and love joking around if you're up for it, but am very serious about losing weight! Please read my profile and if you like, send friend request.

By the way, not that it makes a difference, but your post brought back way far away past, I was divorced when my son was 3yr (now 33) and tho it was really tough and a bit of work bringing him up alone, I would never change any of the past, for it gave me a beautiful son and made me what I am today, hopefully (my friends tell me this stuff) I am honest, loving, fun, strong..... and I try to never judge (I mean who am I to judge?!).
  • trula0508
    trula0508 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please take all things into consideration before you say you're depressed. Things are really good living in this country and there are always sources that can help. I hope I am one of them. I just got off Anti Depressants and lost 20 pounds in 4 months. Now I am going to kick it up and lose another 55 pounds in the next 4 months. Help me by keeping me encouraged and I will do the same.