Should I Do 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 Together?

r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
I've fallen off the bandwagon due to college classes, but its summer now and getting back to it hard. I've don't the shred before and started ripped, but didn't get passed week 2 before I fell off the bandwagon.

So I'm debating between doing one workout in the morning, another at night.

Both back to back.

Both buy on alternative days. Shred Mon, ripped Tue.

Or one for the full 30 days then the other.

Advice?!? I want to lose and tone fast, but not unhealthy.

Please any and all advice is helpful!!!!

Replies

• Madjr07
    Madjr07 Posts: 1
    I really wanted to know the same thing! I happened to just find this >>> http://fitnessinspirationx.tumblr.com/image/7760957349 Check it out

I'm supposed to be doing Insanity day 4 but I have given that up! :frown: Jillian's are...easier to cope with on a daily basis. I want to try them both but I only have 30 days and not 60 so I was going to try doing the workouts twice a day, so I would finish 30DS in 15 days and can start RI30, be done with the whole sheboogle in one set of 30 days...starting Right Now ^-^

Wish me luck & good luck with deciding! :flowerforyou:

...I got a little Smiley happy :laugh:
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    It's ambitious to do them both on the same day. If you're in decent shape, I'd say 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I've completed both, but I did 30 days of 30DS, and then 30 days of Ri30. Don't push yourself too hard too fast though. Then you'll just end up injuring yourself and won't make any progress. I'm currently rotating 1 day of JMs Kickbox FastFix, 1 day of JM's Killer Buns & Thighs. I like the variety.