Operation Beautiful

Options
This is something I saw on the Today Show earlier, and I wanted to share :smile:
One of the things that I love about MFP is that it is more about being healthy than being skinny. This isn't directly related to weight-loss but it is about positive self-image & it made me smile, so I wanted to share!

"The goal of the Operation Beautiful website is to end negative self-talk or “Fat Talk.” If this little blog only does one productive thing, I hope it helps readers realize how truly toxic negative self-talk is — it hurts you emotionally, spiritually, and physically."

I hope this makes others smile & feel a little bit better today!

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL :flowerforyou:
www.operationbeautiful.com

Replies

• katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    gonna check it out, thanks!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    MirandaJayne has been really into this girl and her book. Check out her blog: http://www.mirandasjeans.com
  • casshole
    casshole Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wow, that is awesome..just checked it out. I think Im going to start leaving post it notes at local businesses now too :D Thanks for sharing!!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, carry a pack of post its and a pen at all times!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Love it! Love one of the quotes- don't change the way you look, but the way you see.
  • Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, going to check it out right now!