Met my first mini goal today!

Options
my first mini goal I set was to get out the 170's. today I weighed in at 169 pounds.:smile: I set my mini goals in 10 pound intervals . I want to be realistic and set goals I know I can reach. I am one step closer to reaching my goal. 2 1/2 years ago I weighed 250 pounds. this time last year 220 pounds. I am working my way to cross the finish.

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    yay good for you!!
  • raspberrytartgirl
    raspberrytartgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think coming up with an action plan and putting things in place will help a lot.

finding my proper calories

eating healthy food

incorporating strength training.
  • LouiseOverbeck
    Options
    Congrats! Setting realistic goals really does help. Keep up the great work!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    WTG! It's always good to set small, realistic goals instead of one large goal. That way you don't lose hope and site of where you want to be.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    AWesome! Are you rewarding yourselves for your mini goals?
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I work towards 10lb goals as well! Congrats on your achievement :drinker:
  • raspberrytartgirl
    Options
    defintely not only that but making unrealistic goals just sets you up to fail also. I figure focusing on the 10 pound intervals and celebrating each milestone will keep me motivated more and more.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    That's so great!
  • raspberrytartgirl
    Options
    Yes! one of the things I plan to do is reward myself with a makeover from the inside out. the first thing I did was buy some rich dark brown hair dye and dyed my hair. it may sound like a strange reward but also going to reward myself by wearing make up and nail polish. I have a big make up case and manicure set. I have never worn make up before. so any females who know about make up beauty stuff would love to be added share any tips you have.

AWesome! Are you rewarding yourselves for your mini goals?