is anybody stuck at their weight?

Options
I been stuck on my same weight for 2 months, losing and gaining a pound. I feel like i can't lose anything? And i'm not over eating or anything, any ideas?!

Replies

• darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    The long plateau. Mine is six weeks now.
  • jnkyadrovet
    Options
    Have you changed your workout routine ?
  • omgoozles
    omgoozles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Are you lifting weights? Have you tried doing a re-feed day? I've been lifting weights and eating just under maintenance. Barely lost anything for 6 weeks. Decided to have two re-feed days to shock my body. Ate an extra 600 cals two days in row. Yes, I gained a bit right away, but then after eating normal for 2 days, it was back to the same. 2 days later, down a lb. 2 weeks later, down another lb. I only expect to lose .5 lb per week, just for your frame of reference.
  • EtainS
    EtainS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck too. It's very frustrating to be working this hard and eating well and see no progress. My plan is to add to my workouts when school lets out for the summer, but I'd love to see other suggestions.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating? How much do you work out?
  • jnkyadrovet
    Options
    Im going to try that o.o because i got stucked 1 month ago changed my routine lost and im getting stucked again
  • amber4289
    amber4289 Posts: 13
    Options
    I guess i need to work out more lol..
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I guess i need to work out more lol..

Weight loss is mostly about food -
  • jnkyadrovet
    Options
    lol yeh or try new things or workouts even a new cleaner diet
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck for 17 LONG *kitten* MONTHS!!! I've tried everything known to mankind to bust loose.
  • beelanc
    beelanc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you taking in? What does MFP have set for you? What is your workout routine?
  • amber4289
    amber4289 Posts: 13
    Options
    for MFP my calorie goal is 1520, i usually take in around 1230-1260.. I don't go to the gym, I have a elliptical machine in my house which i use only 3-4 times a week and not very long, =(
  • shanehd
    shanehd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling all to well. unfortunately I can not offer any advice because I have tried changing the workout routine and the food shock. amoungst other things not into a lot of the fads out there, but those have not worked. I guess just keep eating well and working hard. Good luck people this is not easy.
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to sound rude, but I would look at your method measuring your food quantities. If you have not tried a kitchen scale, please go get one. They are cheap and it will give you the insight to estimate your quantities much better. It seems you are in the earlier stages of your quest, so short bumps in the road is about all you should allow for any period of time. You need to become a food detective that pays attention to how your body reacts to different foods. Some of us can do the IIFYM, some find better luck with lower carbs, and there is a myriad of other ideas out there.

At this stage of the game the deficit is key.

Good luck and keep it up.