Back Hair

Options
Cameron_1969
Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
Single Guys: How do you get rid of it!? Do you bathe in nair? Do you have one of your "friends" shave it (That would be pretty awkward).. A professional waxing salon (oooowwwwchhhh!)?. . Laser treatments? The ex-wife? Your Mom!?. . .

I have a few .. . uhh. . small patches. . of back hair I'd like to eradicate. . (because back-hair is universally reviled). .

Replies

• MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nuthin' wrong with a couple throw rugs.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kelly clarkson!

40-year-old-virgin-chest-funny-steve-carell-wax-Favim.com-231913.gif
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Guys. .if you're too embarrassed to admit you've solved this dilemma. . .PM me b/c I really need to know!
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Single Guys: How do you get rid of it!? Do you bathe in nair? Do you have one of your "friends" shave it (That would be pretty awkward).. A professional waxing salon (oooowwwwchhhh!)?. . Laser treatments? The ex-wife? Your Mom!?. . .

I have a few .. . uhh. . small patches. . of back hair I'd like to eradicate. . (because back-hair is universally reviled). .

I know I'm not your target audience here, but I thought I'd chime in:

No joke, my fiancé gets an annual shearing when we go to the beach each summer. He just uses clippers. We go to the beach with his family, and we call it the Annual Shearing of the Men (his dad and brother also partake). He's half Lebanese, so unless he sat in front of a laser beam for a month that hair's not going away! And Nair can be really caustic on the skin, so be careful with it.

If it's a major issue for you and your lady friend, one thing you could consider is getting waxed - eventually the hair follicles get damaged and don't produce as much hair as quickly. Ask the salon if there's a cream they'd recommend, such as Emla (you have to put it on an hour in advance I think). Otherwise, I'd save up for laser hair removal.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Pluck each hair individuallly for best results.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Get friends to wax it.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Ive waxed a friend's back for him before ( once a month)...wasnt too much hair really and apart from a few really shrill squeaks from him...he said the pain was worth it.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I just braid it and make it decorative.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Get someone to wax it for you to go to a salon. It isn't embarrassing, these ladies have seen everything.

I have had a few exes that wanted me to shave their backs. That is pretty gross, but being the good girl I am, I did it.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I am proud of mine.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    back hair is great!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    i like fuzzy men.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Wax it! And why stop with the back.....
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I braid mine with beads on it. Its like a cat collar. Everyone knows when I'm coming into the room.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I started experimenting last summer when I was trying to run 5K.
    I hate razor stubble so I decided to use Nair.
    Worked great on the legs, had to do twice though to get it all.
    A few days later I did my upper arms and shoulders and liked the results. Could now wear a sleeveless T and look okay.
    For my back I got a lotion applicator from Bed Bath and Beyond. Its a long handle with a pad. It takes a bit of contortion but you can reach everywhere.
    http://reviews.bedbathandbeyond.com/2009/BBB14152563/reviews.htm
  • gocanes21
    gocanes21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Check out the MANGROOMER Professional Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver. Awesome product that works great for me. --> http://www.mangroomer.com/products/professional-do-it-yourself-electric-back-hair-shaver