NEED MOTIVATING MFP's!!!!!

Options
Hello there!!

My name is Chelsea!! I used to be on MFP, before I had to delete my profile. Now, I have a new one, but REALLY miss my old MFP's!! I had some great friends on here! Motivating, always had something encouraging to say, and we pushed one another!! But, now that I have it back, I don't have friends like that anymore! I'm just looking for a little motivation and some support, which is what this site is all about, right?!! So, if you are motivating and/or are looking for the same, PLEASE ADD ME!!!! I like to share my journey's!! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Brandilynnrose
    Options
    I will add you- I definitely find that the support of friends on here is very helpful and I am always more than encouraging to my friends as well!
  • acswims
    acswims Posts: 6
    Options
    Love the motivating and support that we find here, I will add you and we can motivate each other!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Add me.... :wink: ArmyAntzzz .... results orientated.:smile:
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    THANK YOU!! I REALLY appreciate it!! I WILL MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU ARE ADDED!!! :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm new.. and could really use some motivation as well! :-)
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I'm new.. and could really use some motivation as well! :-)

I will add you!!!!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Thanks!
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Thanks!

You're welcome my dear!!!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent.

Anyone else can add me as well, the more the merrier. I love reading people's motivations and journeys!