Need extra motivation? Join me for a June Ab challenge!

Options
So I have been wanting to do a monthly challenge for a while but haven't yet... I found a June Ab challenge and am going to be posting it every morning on my page . If anyone is interested feel free to add me! The more people the better! I think it would be fun. :-) Who doesn't love a little challenge, and extra motivation?

Replies

• wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    ok i wanna join i work on my abs everyday!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    In! Love challenges.
  • lere2001
    lere2001 Posts: 2
    Options
    I may join :P Haha. How does this work?
  • closenre
    closenre Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Curious as to what this entails... I do abs every other day... whats the goal?
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I am in. I was supposed to do a May abs challenge, but an unexpected trip back home got me all screwed up! I'll be back home in Texas on 6/3, but wll start 6/1.
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    any ab excercise has to be modified for me I would love to attempt the challenge but not sure how to go about doing it any words of wisdom or advice?
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Doing insanity at the minute but really want done extra exercises targeting my crap abs!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    adding you! i'd love to join in on this!
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    To answer question:
    If you are already working on abs and do them every other day or so that's okay! You can join us, too. Even if you don't want o do them every day, they can be incorporated into what you do.
    I am starting Insanity In mid June, but will add the Ab workouts everyday as well.
    The Ab challenge is just to help strengthen. It makes it so you work up to higher numbers.
    EXAMPLE: Day 1 June 1st
    15 sit ups
    5 crunches
    10 second plank
    10 push ups.

DAY 30 June 30th
    100 sit ups
    200 crunches
    120 second plank
    60 push ups

Of course you work up to those numbers. :-) I just think it will be a fun! And doing it with a group will help motivate and support. If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask!
    Thank you for all he adds so far, as well! I'm excited to do this with you all!
  • christacb
    christacb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I haven't done sit-ups or crunches since before I got pregnant with my youngest over 2 years ago. I am ready!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in! Let's do this!
  • Shaunte86
    Shaunte86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to do it!
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i would like to join :)
  • miss_deeana
    miss_deeana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I WANNA DO IT TOO!!!:D
  • JessiEdwards
    Options
    I am so into this! I feel like I never get enough ab work in.
  • c_pelkey
    c_pelkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes for sure!!!
  • angie4201
    angie4201 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in! The goal sounds HARD! But I've been working on my abs every other day, so this will be a good thing to work on daily now.:smile:
  • madelinebeatty
    Options
    Now I'm being asked as well, this abs challenge, how many sets are we talking about?