Options
    Hi :laugh:
    That was a very short introduction :laugh:

Welcome!
    Louise
    x
  • hopeschlentz
    Options
    yes it was, thank you for welcoming me. how long have you been on myfitnesspal? :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    this is a great site, full of information,motivation and encouragement. Just stick with it and you will make it
  • loulouBell72
    loulouBell72 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have 50lb to loose so i am in it for the long haul :happy:

Louise
    x
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    hello, welcome! good luck on your journey!
  • Cindysturn
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here to and love it so far!
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    I'm new here too and love it so far. I really makes it easy to keep track of what you're doing. So far so good. Good luck, everyone.
  • sasha39
    sasha39 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new too...just found this site yesterday. Two weeks ago when finished with my summer vacation I decided now was the time to just pull myself together. I've had a million reasons why I've not gotten my weight off. I'll lose a few then gain a few. I always make excuses for myself. Some good but some just pretty lame. Sugar has been my enemy for a long time as well as just too many bad habits. I turn 40 in March and I'm going to give it everything I've got to get this weight off! I think I'm really ready to take the bull by the horns. This site has really gotten me excited to be able to keep up with my calories and see my mistakes. Good luck to all of us!
  • hopeschlentz
    Options
    yes,i have been like a yo yo myself but Im really determined to get this weight off, so maybe with friends lke you and others we can encourage one another and finally just do it :)
  • loulouBell72
    loulouBell72 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    That is the right attitude! You will do it! Me too hopefully :laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all you newbies! I started in May & this is the most wonderful site ever! The people here on MFP are great! Make sure you get into some of the forums. They are great for helping you thru things & also very inspiring & challenging! I'm doing things I NEVER thought I would do & it is all because of the people here on MFP helping me thru it all!

Here's some of the forums I am currently in which are great!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109829-lose-5-pounds-a-month-august-2010-challenge

And for those of you that are in your forties or those of us getting close another good one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100044-women-fit-for-forties

These forums have a lot of wonderful people in them & they will help you thru anything & everything. Lots of great advice, challenges (foodwise & activities). Hopefully we'll see some of you there!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
    Kelly