todays the day afer seeing this picture :(

Options
after looking through the pictures of my night out with the girls i was horrified at the pictures of me, have i looked this bad the last few months???? so todays the day i start, 5 weeks today until my friends wedding and I WILL fit into a size 14!!! need major advice for my addiction to cheese and i mean any cheese and tips on what cheese is the lowest in calories that i can still enjoy???

Replies

• iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We're all here to support each other, and you can make it work if you want it :)
  • suchgreatheights91
    Options
    laughing cow cheese wedges.. sooo good one wedge 35 calories, spread em, melt em, love em
  • summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The Laughing Cow cheese!!
    http://www.thelaughingcow.com/products/mini-babybel/

Most grocery stores have them in the deli section. Good luck, you'll love it here!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Those mini babybels come in a light version as well. Good luck.
  • Lucindaq
    Lucindaq Posts: 25
    Options
    This website is amazing and can make such a huge difference because it makes you measure out what a real serving is. Swiss cheese is lower in calories. Many grocery stores sell 2% cheese and mozzarella comes part skim so that is lower in calories. Maybe you are craving cheese because your body is not getting enough calcium?
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Stick to hard cheeses and avoid soft ones. Light cheddar is probably your safest bet.

But of course anything in moderation. Cheese can be a really good source of calcium and protein.
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    I love the Light Laughing Cow cheese. Taste great on tricuits and in an egg white omlet.:flowerforyou:
  • camaris
    camaris Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can indentify with two issues in this...seeing pictures of myself and being horrifed and CHEESE. I love cheese....why is the good stuff so unhealthy? :-(

Will have check out the tips in here :-)
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    If I have a real bad cheese craving (I'm a cheese addict too!) I have Philadelphia Light as it's lower in fat and calories for a sufficient serving, and you can use it for so much - on a ryvita, with pasta, stuffed in a chicken breast wrapped in bacon baked in the oven, etc. It comes in so many flavours and I always buy when it's on special offer! I have 3 different varieties in my fridge at the minute! :laugh: Are you in the UK? If so Asda usually have it for £1 for a 300g tub every so often, they do at the minute :smile:
  • camaris
    camaris Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia, but I know we have it here too. Thanks for the tip! :-)