friends weighing over 200s please

Options

Replies

• Heather1231974_wechange
    Options
    I am currently 279 - been teetering back and forth. Can't seem to reach that 10 pound mark! I want to get down to 145 also! Feel free to add me :)
  • Stoptheviolins
    Stoptheviolins Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am right on the cusp of onederland, but started out at 213. My goal is 140 to 150. Add me if youre interested!
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 223, started last week at 230. My goal weight is 140. Feel free to add me =)
  • xynyth
    xynyth Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I started at 279, currently 257 working to 150ish :)
  • fishpondbubble07
    fishpondbubble07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need friends with lots of weight to lose as well. Please feel free to add me!

My current friends on here have not been logging in lately and I need the support! My starting weight was 279, my current weight is 248, my initial goal is 160.
  • massed
    massed Posts: 6
    Options
    I am currently 220 pounds, working towards 170 pounds.
    My near term goal is 190, then 180, then 170 in that order.
    Got to have goals to work towards.
    Good luck to everyone.
  • nicnicbell78
    nicnicbell78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im currently weighing in at 213! was 245!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wow! I'm currently 218.4! That's right, the exact same weight plus ONLY four-tenths!!! I'm looking to get down to 145 and then see where to go from there.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Right here checking in! :drinker:
    Started at: 310 pounds
    Now at: 269-271 pounds (dumb scale flucuations!)
    Goal is: sround 170, I'm 5'9, so I'll re-evaluate once I get under 200! :wink:
    Anyone feel free to add me for support!
    Good luck everyone! :drinker:
  • fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started at 252lb now down too 'last weight in' 184.8lb , always happy to get friends just send me a small msg when you request friendship
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    214 now
    336 then
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started at 280...weighing 246 now. You can add me if you like, so can anyone else.

I used to be concerned with how much I need to lose but these days I don't think about it really. I've got my eye on the prize...patience is one of, if not THE most important thing to have when you have a lot to lose..just my 2 cents. Good luck!!
  • kotwickimari
    Options
    Me too and at least we are starting. Remember a stick of butter weighs a quarter of a pound so every little bit counts. Today is day one for me but I think each day is an accomplishment. Dont be discouraged and dont give up... we can do this!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    41 years old
    5'11"
    Cw 277
    GW 170 (ish)
    Anyone feel free to add me Good luck to all!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Don't feel discouraged seeing people weighing less than you. A lot of people on this site started at much higher weights.

Anyway...I started at 242, lost some, gained some back...started again at 236 and here I am today at about 205-206. You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • MADIABEL
    MADIABEL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm currently 201 lbs but I start at 262 lb back in December. It has been a hard but very rewarding road. I would like to get down between 140 to 150.
  • jeslynn24
    jeslynn24 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I feel ya hun. I started at 243ish and 5'2''on 4/24 :grumble: and I'm down 6.5#'s. I get very discouraged but I gotta keep pushing forward. It's a lifestyle change not a quick fix, that's what I tell myself. Keep your head up and don't look back to old you :happy:
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started at 243lbs and am now at 208lbs. I'm desperately trying to get into ONEDERLAND! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • MandyJokl
    MandyJokl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone with a big weight to go, please feel free to add me. Just over two years ago I was 321 pounds. I got down to 289 and last May I joined MFP. I'm currently 248 and struggling. I've gone up and down since Christmas. I want to get to 147.