30 day shred

Options
So I've started the 30 day shred yesterday and I'm feeling so good already. Instead of following the steps 10 days level one etc
I started on level 3 and plan to just do level 3 for the full 30 days! Hopefully over the weeks I can increase my progress and maybe combine level 3 and level 2 into one workout. How my abs are hurting already lol but I will do it! I will post before and after pics every 10 day along with measurements x

Replies

• Mrsbostwick
    Mrsbostwick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started last night. I sit at a desk all day and am not very active at all, only really playing with my kids.

Level one for me left me VERY sore!! lol! I hope to get to level 3 someday!

Good luck!
  • stinasn
    stinasn Posts: 14
    Options
    I just finished it 2 days ago, took 2 months but it finally happened. Didn't loose a ton of weight (maybe 4 - 5 pounds) but it definitely helped tone me up and I've lost more inches than I thought I would, an inch from both my thighs and upper arms, 3 inches from my waist and 2 from my hips. So I'm definitely more than pleased :)
  • JeBitchy23
    JeBitchy23 Posts: 67
    Options
    i am starting 30ds tonight. i only got to level two before i got pg. im super excited and dreading it at the same time. lol
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Doing the exact same workout for 30 days sounds boring and not as effective as switching it up. Why not do the other levels as well but increase the amount of weight you're using?
  • becausebrittany
    becausebrittany Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on Monday. In just 3 days it's helped my endurance, I can actually do some of the non-modified exercises and can almost do the legit push ups the entire time, instead of the ones where you're on your knees. Feel free to add me so that we can see how 30 Day Shred helps us all out! :)
  • Rachel_Kitty
    Options
    I've just got that DVD hoping to start it the beginning of June ready for my holiday :) keep us updated on your result - I'd love to know if it works!
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Doing the exact same workout for 30 days sounds boring and not as effective as switching it up. Why not do the other levels as well but increase the amount of weight you're using?

Exactly, if you do the same routine for 30 days your body will get used to the exercise, more efficient at doing it and you will get less of a burn/benefit out of it. The adding weights and switching levels is a good suggestion, keep your body guessing.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I think you'll get bored before then. Alternate them. Instead of 10 days straight, do a different level each day or something. I also think level 2 is just as difficult and effective as level 3. I had great results with the 30 day shred.
  • willievergetausername
    Options
    Hi again guys just finished day 3 and wow can I feel the burn I swear So much before the times over I'm pretty much in my bra and knickers lol. I will change my workouts i think as soon as I'm feeling alot more relaxed and not so sore. 3 days in and defiantly giving
    It my all and seeing a difference already I find that I also don't feel as hungry in the days and feel generally refreshed. ( this is the first time I've excercised in a long time haha) thumbs up :)
  • willievergetausername
    Options
    So 15 days through and to be honest not seeing much difference I have lost 3 pounds which is good but no physical difference as of yet. Will keep pushing through to the end :/ hopefully at the end ill still have motivation even with no results x
  • Rachel_Kitty
    Options
    Would love to know how you're getting on?
    I've just started mine but won't be doing it every day as Wednesdays I attend rosemary conley aerobic classes and Thursdays I do Bootcamp style interval/circuit training so think adding the shred on these 2 days as well would be overkill!
    I've taken pics and measurements so we'll see :)
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Level 3 is easier than level 2, so if you really want to do one level for the whole month do level 2. THough as others have said, doing the same workout for 30 days won't get you the results that switching it up will.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Well for the past month and a half I've been doing level 1 and 2 back to back 5 days a week, then level 1 and 3 back to back, then level 2 and 3 back to back. All 5 days a week. I do that instead of the 10 straight days because I believe the body needs a break every once in a while. Anyway I've gotten some nice results doing that. So just throwing some ideas out there. Level 3 is the easiest level to me, level 2 the hardest.