Starting over again!!

lkn2hvn
lkn2hvn Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone! My name is Danna and I learned about this site from my daughter. I am a General Manager of a restaurant and work 12 to 14 hours a day running shifts. Wven with all the running I do at work, I still need to do some real running and working out. Sometimes this seems really hard. I am hoping through keeping a food diary and keeping up with things on here that I will be able to keep with losing weight this time. I have done it numerous times before. This time I want it to last.

Replies

• cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Best advice is to stop dieting and start learning. Learn about eating the right foods and control your urges. If you have an active life style where you are constantly on the go at work you may not need any extreme amount of work out. You just need to change your eating habits, control your calorie intake and learn along the way. If you can get 10 minutes here and there cool but the way you describe yourself; healthy eating habits is what you need.
  • Right on girl! ou can do it. It really helps me to track my calories too!
  • sasha39
    sasha39 Posts: 3
    I know how you feel. I just joined the site and I feel like I've started over so many times. I'm hoping this site will be an encouragment and that I can really stick with it and make this time really count.
  • sasha39
    sasha39 Posts: 3
    I agree with the prior post (cparter). I feel like I've been on every diet at some point and they all work for a while then I'm right back at square one again. I started just two weeks ago keeping a food diary. This is how I found this site from looking for a way to count calories. I was very surprised at some of the calorie totals for some of the foods I'm eating...I really think this will be a great tool. We can do this!
This discussion has been closed.