Under 1200 calories and lots of cardio = success!

Options
So_Much_Fab
So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
Just kidding. :wink:

While I *do not* believe one size fits all, it's articles like this (Katherine Webb: Inside Her 1,120-Calorie Diet) that I feel perpetuate the notion that in order to look like her, we have to basically starve ourselves.

She's 5'11...how does she survive on 1,120 calories a day? Or is she full of it?

Article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20703006,00.html

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    She looks amazingly fit to be that tall and only eat 1100 calories a day. I would think she would be all skin and bones. And to only workout 3 times a week and be that toned? Some girls have all the luck.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'd say FULL of it...
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I want to punch her face
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I want to punch her face
    get help
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    1) Do you trust what some random half-*kitten* "celebrity" says she eats, when she's talking to a tabloid magazine?
    2) Photoshop
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    1) Do you trust what some random half-*kitten* "celebrity" says she eats, when she's talking to a tabloid magazine?
    2) Photoshop

Nope...but the point was that articles like that fuel the notion that we need to starve ourselves to look good.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I want to punch her face

I'll help you :laugh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    She looks amazingly fit to be that tall and only eat 1100 calories a day. I would think she would be all skin and bones. And to only workout 3 times a week and be that toned? Some girls have all the luck.

I kind of think she looks borderline anorexic. She has no shape...look at her legs...they're like little sticks. My wife could snap those little stick legs in half. Arms leave a lot to be desired as well. Nice flat stomach...but I bet her *kitten* is flat as hell too. Definitely not my ideal body type, but to each there own...

Also, the article seems to suggest that she could eat more with the way she's working out...that's a good thing. I bet she'd actually be rocking some nice curves if she ate some ****ing food.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    She must over-estimate her exercise calories and then eat them all back.......