Stress

Options
why does stress make me so tired?

So I got bad work news and ever since I found out I have been upset and really tired. Is there any ideas how to over come this

Replies

• mollycherndon
    mollycherndon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've experienced this, too. I think it has to do with feeling overwhelmed. If you can manage to keep active, that does give you energy. I notice a big difference in the days after I've worked out versus the days after I haven't. A nice workout might also be a great way to relieve some of the stress. It all sounds like fitness blah, blah, blah, but I have found it's true.
  • lambocj
    lambocj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    well I was having "one of those days" today at work. First I walked in the office at 7a.m. and the air conditioning wasn't working and the landlord said someone would be there to fix it, I left at 3:30p and hadn't seen anyone yet so hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed.
    But anyway couple other things happened plus morale is down anyway due to lot of changes and downsizing etc. so it wasn't one of my better days. Anyway, I work with great group of people that are there to support you when they know you are upset . That's a big thing for me----to lean on your friends when you need to. Try to think of the good things in your life and the people you love. usually talk to my best friend about what's going on or talk to my daughter
    share the burden with someone else ---that helps me. We've got some stressful days ahead at work so I need to take my own advice. I hope things work out for the best for you. Take Care