Ingredients:

- One lemon
- Orange one
-Water for boiling

Method:

1_ must be washed well orange and lemon
2_ cut lemon into four pieces as well as orange and then thrown into the water
3_boil orange and lemon in water, as they are without peeling
4_filter and drink water and possible addition teaspoon honey because its slightly bitter taste
- Surprise you will you lose weight without sport and if you want to be the fastest possible result ascend and descend stairs and eno

ugh shopping day and the biggest surprise you eat what you like. But reducing the chocolate. Is important. And increases results whenever reduced food

A small piece of advice. Whatever exercises is very important for our health. And there are people who do not like sports so he resorts to the Diet which is important , but also the correct way. Prefer to consult a doctor

Replies

• Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Unconvincing bot is unconvincing.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    So you run up and down the stairs while drinking lemon water and lose almost 20lbs per week?! Sign me up, this sounds like the quick fix I've been looking for!

Hv330.gif
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options

ugh shopping day and the biggest surprise you eat what you like. But reducing the chocolate. Is important. And increases results whenever reduced food

theres nothing about this sentence i like. ill start with the part where you say "ugh shopping day". because no.
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I have no idea what I just read.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I didn't understand the OP and I don't understand the website referenced. Is this seriously advocqating only drinking lemon/orange water, running up and down stairs and then eating whatever else you want? Um, no.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-23039-1362666550-0.gif
  • allashram
    allashram Posts: 9
    Options
    hhhhhhhhhhhhh its so funny .. common Im new here
  • allashram
    Options
    noooo you cant eat any thing in other time >> its simply easy way form ways its hard ...take it easy
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    tumblr_mk0mjj2jTS1s4xdz1o1_500.gif
  • allashram
    Options
    :sad: noo its too hard on me
  • genkimomof2
    genkimomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hun you are clearly not very good at English so I will try to keep my sentences simple:

1. It is nice to drink water flavored with lemon and orange. Thank you for suggesting this. I feel sad some people do not want to drink more water because it doesn't have a good taste. Lemon and oranges do add taste with very little calories.
    2. This alone will not make you lose weight. It will certainly not help you loose 9 kilos in a week.
    3. It is possible for a person under 30 to lose 4-5 kilos a week. Not 9. Unless they have died or lost a limb.
    4. Real sustained weight loss comes from a mindful balancing of calories in/calories out. People looking for quick fixes don't come here to MFP.
  • blakerb29
    blakerb29 Posts: 74
    Options
    I sense a troll!
    It is the only explanation...

-Blake
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    So you're saying the solution to weight loss is basically...lemonade?

That's hilarious.
This discussion has been closed.