Hi Everyone!

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I'm new at this website...I've been looking for a "support" group and this seems to be the best place to find one. I''ve been struggling with my weight for about 5 years now. I was on a STRICT 1200 calorie a day diet back in 2002 after my daughter was born and I went from size 14 to 9, so I know it works, it's just a hard thing to stick with. I started the 1200 Cal diet again in March of this year and lost 23 pounds...went off the diet in May and gained 8 pounds back...started back AGAIN June 16th and I've RELOST the 8 pounds so I'm back to the 23 lost! :glasses: I started out in March at 210 and now I'm at 187 and more determined than ever!!!

Peace, Love & SUGAR-FREE Bubblegum!!!!

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this website...I've been looking for a "support" group and this seems to be the best place to find one. I''ve been struggling with my weight for about 5 years now. I was on a STRICT 1200 calorie a day diet back in 2002 after my daughter was born and I went from size 14 to 9, so I know it works, it's just a hard thing to stick with. I started the 1200 Cal diet again in March of this year and lost 23 pounds...went off the diet in May and gained 8 pounds back...started back AGAIN June 16th and I've RELOST the 8 pounds so I'm back to the 23 lost! :glasses: I started out in March at 210 and now I'm at 187 and more determined than ever!!!

Peace, Love & SUGAR-FREE Bubblegum!!!!
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow WTG!!! You sound very determined
    and reading your post was very motivating!!
    Keep up the great work!!