Just Getting Started

Options
I have been on a weight loss roller coaster for many years now. I keep losing weight then gaining weight. I am struggling right now to get with the program. Hoping my fitness pal can help ... UGH

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent! Anyone else can add me, too.

This site has been awesome. I am sort of addicted to it, but I hope to help anyone and everyone reach their goals!
  • TashaUCanDoIt
    TashaUCanDoIt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    the community here also helps a lot! I'm also addicted to it! I love to motivate people, and it seems whenever I need a push, my "friends" on here push me as well. Good luck with your goals! If you stick to it and make it a lifestyle change instead of a weight loss journey then hopefully your results will last a lifetime!

p.s. you're more than welcome to add me! ;)
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    You can do this! I find that this site helps tremendously. Feel free to add me if you want the online support and a cheerleader on your weight loss journey. SO many of us are in the same boat as you.
  • johnnettabennett
    Options
    Hello everybody, Im new to this site and im completely lost.. Per the tracker, im suppose to 2650 calories per day and burn i believe about 1350 calories. Im feeling like 2650 calories is too much. Am i right or how does this site work?
    please help! lol
  • tryingandfailing
    Options
    I need some friends on here!!! Add me. :)
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have finally come back to MFP. I love to motivate people and also get the motivation back when I need it. Anyone can add me. We can do this together since we all want the same thing :) Good luck ya'll.
  • Angela2217
    Angela2217 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need friends too.Add me
  • shepram50
    shepram50 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I understand where your coming from feel free to add! :)
  • TheToddsterG3
    Options
    I am new too !