Hey im kristine

Options
Hey my name is Kristine and I am new to my fitness pal :) I really hope that this will keep me disciplined enough to stay on track with loosing weight! I am a mother of 18 month old twins, and a college student. I just want my body back, I am at my pre- weight but look completely different than I did before!! Starting today I am going on a diet and doing the Brazil Butt Lift work out so we will see how that goes. If anyone else is doing it, id love to chat with you!

Replies

• shae123
    shae123 Posts: 26
    Options
    I have not heard of this work out? Is it on dvd?
  • gemad
    gemad Posts: 1
    Options
    hi kristie never heard of that b4 but sounds gud lol im same as u i need 2 tone my body even tho i aint had no kids lol just lazyness really! i find my fitness pal really helps me keep track of wot im eatin n makes me exercise so i can eat more lol add me as a friend if u like b good 2 have someone thats also on a diet x gem x
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristine, welcome to MFP!

Here you will certainly find interesting info and a nice community. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kdj1224
    kdj1224 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just did the work out and it kicked my butt literally!!! Yes it is on DVD you can look it up on you tube! I am normally not a fan of at home workout disc but since I cant really make it to the gym I am trying this one.
  • TubOlard
    TubOlard Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Kristine and I am new to my fitness pal :) I really hope that this will keep me disciplined enough to stay on track with loosing weight! I am a mother of 18 month old twins, and a college student. I just want my body back, I am at my pre- weight but look completely different than I did before!! Starting today I am going on a diet and doing the Brazil Butt Lift work out so we will see how that goes. If anyone else is doing it, id love to chat with you!

Yeah. I've heard those workout are pretty tough. As a matter of fact, I've heard those Brazilians can be nuts. :-) Budumpa!

Sorry, had to be done. Welcome to the site!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm christine too! I have wanted to get those brazillian butt lift tapes, but didn't know if they would really work all that well....let us know about your progress and congrats on the rugrats