FAQ's about my weight loss answered with song titles

Options
1. How did you know it was time to lose weight? My feet and back said "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons
2. What do you do to exercise? "Take A Walk" by Passion Pit
3. What is the biggest change since you've started losing weight? I now have "Self Esteem" by The Offspring
4. Do you ever go over your calorie limit? "Some Nights" by Fun
5. Who inspired you to lose weight? My son, Joshua Alan Thompson "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses
6. When is the best time to change your life in order to become healthy? "Now" by Paramore
7. What do you think of fast food and pizza? "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
8. How do you feel when you smell pizza? That is "Too Close" by Alex Clare and "Want You Bad" by The Offspring
9. What do you keep in your fridge and pantry? "Demons" by Imagine Dragon
10. What do you want to do instead of exercise when your alarm goes off at 4:45 AM? "Stay" by Mayday Parade
11. What would you do if someone told you NOT to exercise now? There would be an "Uprising" by Muse
12. What do you tell yourself when you want to quit exercising and eat everything in sight? "Oh Well, Oh Well" by Mayday Parade

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!