new and scared

Options
I just signed up. Is anyone else scared? Is this normal? My goal is to lose 20 lbs. The weight gain crept up on me during grad school. It was like I woke up one day and I was 20 lbs. overweight. I'm scared but I have to do it.

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. :D, this is all about getting it done. If you can do Grad school this will be a breeze. make a plan follow the plan, minor set backs, and bumps will happen but you can do it!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    I agree. . .don't be scared!! I let the fear of failing hold me back from getting started on my weight loss for way too long and I hate to see that happen to anyone else. You've already got the most difficult part out of the way by admitting to yourself that you want to lose some. . .so just keep up the good work! And like sassy0913 said, there will be bumps along the way but that doesn't mean you have failed. . .just keep moving forward and never look back!! Wishing you much success!!! :flowerforyou:
  • beccaleathers
    Options
    What are you scared of? Failure? I'm definitely scared of that! So far that's what i'm doing though :( I keep making excuses. My excuse right now is that i'm nursing, but the truth is I could eat so much healthier and should for the sake of my kid. So actually I should be more motivated by this than using it as an excuse. Anyway, thanks for sharing. We will just keep trying and get there eventually. I had a good day today! Try to take it one day at a time. Let's tell ourselves, "you just have to eat healthy today." Then celebrate that day and try again the next :) Good luck!
  • andrewajm
    andrewajm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    no fear just getter done its all a matter of mind over matter good luck to ya and add me as a freind we can help each other out..cheers :happy: y