New from NC

Options
:wink: Hi my name is Michelle. I'm from NC. I'm a former Weight Watcher nahhh I guess I'll always be one. Sometimes we get great tools but sometimes they need to be adjusted! So, I have counted points for the last 16 years, and just need a change b/c in the end it's all about calories in - calories out! :yawn: Basically got burned out and need a change! So here I am! This shouldnt be a big change but it feels new to me so thats all that matters! I have been doin a military diet which is just certain foods you eat and supposilbly the chemical breakdown helps you loose weight. You do it for 3 days and the other 4 you eat sencibly. So far I have lost 19 lbs! Yippppeeee!! But it has really worked for me b/c it is just strict enough to get my head right! You know its all about mind set, and when you are determined you can do anything! So with that being said. Just wanted to introduce my self and meet friends share tips and ideas about what worked and didnt work! So good luck and lets mingle??? :drinker:

Replies