HELP!!!

Options
How many calories is a 198lb. , 5'5 , teen girl supposed to be eating? ( trying to lose weight of coarse). you see i've lost 50lbs. by doing a 1200 cal. diet while doing high intensity exercise , then i got stuck, and gained back 20lbs. , then i lost 20lbs., then i gained 10lbs. , then lost it....see i'm trying to lose weight till i get to 135....but i keep going in circles :'( I asked my friend ( she is a zumba instructor , that looks like jillian michaels ) and she said its because I need to put weight training and I need to eat more....., told her if that i ate more i'd gain weight . she told me that i wouldn't , she said not to look at the scale but at my inches....so has anybody had a similar experience ? any advice on what i should do ...tks really appreciate it.

Replies

• LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think you should go to a medical professional to seek the best advice.

However, 1200 is probably too low for a teenager - your body is still growing and developing and needs adequate nutrition to do so. Try regular exercise, upping your water intake and eating good foods when you're hungry.