SuperMaxAsstasticBroteinProPerformancePowerTeanX

Options
BeachIron
BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
The new and improved version in Orange Cream Butternut Cinnamon Honey Brown Sugar flavor. Not that old junk. Has anyone tried this? Does it really rev up your workouts to surprising new levels and help you bust through plateaus and scare away the competition? Just curious.

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I take it.

That's why I am not scared of you.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I hear it give you gas, especially when doing squats.
  • BeachIron
    Options
    I take it.

Does it really power your workouts and make you feel like an all-powerful godlike Roman soldier? Do the ladies cling to you like coyotes on a dead rabbit?
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    I take it.

Does it really power your workouts and make you feel like an all-powerful godlike Roman soldier? Do the ladies cling to you like coyotes on a dead rabbit?

For sure.
    Worth the money
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It makes me want to dance.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    why isnt this in the food database?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Too much brotein will make my uterus fall out.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I make a cauliflower substitute for that. It's REALLY good and tastes like the real thing!!! I'll send you the recipe.
  • BeachIron
    Options
    why isnt this in the food database?

It's a GMO hormone injected conspiracy 'cause they don't want to share the awesomeness with just anybody
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I took it. Once.

Made me feel like a jack rabbit on crack being chased by a methed out coyote in the middle of a desert. Talk about getting some cardio in! I ran for 5 days and couldn't stop. I also have this permanent lisp since my experience. Not sure if it is related to the SuperMaxAsstasticBroteinProPerformancePowerTeanX, or the weird toad I ate off the side of a tree....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Used it.

My ovaries turned into testicles. On the plus side, the increased testosterone makes all the bros jealous of muh gainz.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Yeah I take it. Got a problem with that?!? Come at me bro! I aint scurrd a U!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Used it.

My ovaries turned into testicles. On the plus side, the increased testosterone makes all the bros jealous of muh gainz.

it just made me want secksy time.
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    Used it.

Hi Jules
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Used it.

Wear that outfit and I'll make secksy time with you!
  • BeachIron
    Options
    Yeah I take it. Got a problem with that?!? Come at me bro! I aint scurrd a U!!!

Unknown-1_zpscc6f6456.jpeg
  • BeachIron
    Options
    Used it.

FTP_children_watching_marionettes_zpsb6107a6f.gif
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I've heard it can give you SUPER ABS...but it requires a black trash bag and a little running as well.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    This was me at my last competition after using SuperMaxAsstasticBroteinProPerformancePowerTeanX
    ZFXEo.gif
    My mom was so proud I got ice cream afterward. Thanks SuperMaxAsstasticBroteinProPerformancePowerTeanX!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    This was me at my last competition after using SuperMaxAsstasticBroteinProPerformancePowerTeanX
    ZFXEo.gif
    My mom was so proud I got ice cream afterward. Thanks SuperMaxAsstasticBroteinProPerformancePowerTeanX!

dawwwwww