Need motivation buddies.

Options
I wasn't always heavy. I started gaining weight when college hit. I was still active but I put on 10 but i still had a lean body from sports and being very active. said okay no issue. 8 years pass and I went from 167lbs to 242 lbs. At about 230 I took a closer look at myself. Found I can't deny it anymore. I gained a lot of weight. 4 years of it on an athletes diet. Being able to intake 3000 calories was no problem. I don't get too much positive reinforcement from those I know and love with this. If they try it is usually lack luster and too varied for me to feel like I can keep going or they don't understand and tell me to suck it up and go it alone as best I can. Part of the reason It stalls over and over is because part of me believes I can't do it. I can't shake it. I was always a confident kid with talent so I have never moved that mountain any of you have before. I have never had to start at 0 and I really need that yoda to teach me how lol. Please help me with this journey as best you guys can. Thank you.

Replies

• Annamal0326
    Annamal0326 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting out on this journey as well. Like you, I started gaining weight when I first started college, but it never seemed to stop.
  • andieellengreen
    andieellengreen Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you want, here to motivate :)
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :)
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    request sent :flowerforyou: anyone else can feel free to add me as well...
  • fietsvrouw
    fietsvrouw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I will add you as well.
  • lauren11549
    Options
    OMG you are so right! Some of my family members have actually said you can try but its not possible. How's that for motivation? I'm in the same boat you are, and we can do this! There are plenty of people on this site to help keep us motivated. Feel free to friend me and we can ride this journey out together and prove them wrong!
  • medicvaldez
    medicvaldez Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Soooo refreshing to hear some of my thought in your post!! Add me!!