Allons-y!

Options
Hello, I'm new. I signed up like two days ago, and I've pretty much wasted my whole day today looking around the site and posting in forums and stuff. I'm 32, married, no kids, full time student (I took my 20s off school to be a hippie), and I live in the Seattle-ish area. I really just want to lose some weight and be happy with myself. I've always been 30-50 lbs overweight, and I'm just about done. I remember being like 14 and telling myself that someday I'll lose it and get healthy and feel beautiful. And here I am, decades later, in the same predicament. I had lost about 30 lbs a couple of years ago, but we've moved to a new area, and I'm in school online and not working. So I'm much more sedentary than I was when I was working at a preschool and moving all day long, and I've gained pretty much all of that weight back. I want to be happy with myself and my body, and I want it now while I'm still relatively young. I'm tired of wasting my life promising myself I'll do it tomorrow.

Anyway, looking for friends and support for the journey. I've already been reading people's success stories, and I'm very inspired!

Replies

• SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Especially if you've always wanted to say allons-y Alonzo!! (Or, if you don't watch Doctor Who you can add me anyway! Ha!)
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Especially if you've always wanted to say allons-y Alonzo!! (Or, if you don't watch Doctor Who you can add me anyway! Ha!)

Haha! I love the Doctor....I was wondering if anyone would get my reference. :smile:
  • yenna42
    yenna42 Posts: 17
    Options
    YAY! Add me too! I'm a whovian as well :)
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    J'adore le Français. Mais je parle tre mal. Je voudrais etre votre ami..
  • CWK1000
    CWK1000 Posts: 6
    Options
    Fantastic! Allons-y! And my personal favorite, Geronimo!
  • lilybeth8924
    lilybeth8924 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whovians United! Or Hermits United. Whichever one you prefer =P. Feel free to add me.
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me also! Die-hard 10th doctor fanatic here... ^_^
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You had me at Allons-y! My favorite Doctor (David Tennant *swoon*)...tho Matt Smith is pretty epic too!
  • cristynfaye
    Options
    Yay! So many new whovian friends! Huzzah!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Spoilers!
  • KMiller880
    KMiller880 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm not the only Whovian on myfitnesspal!!!! Allons-y!!!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Whovians thick on the ground around here.
  • KMiller880
    KMiller880 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me also! Die-hard 10th doctor fanatic here... ^_^

Ten is my favorite!!
  • curvyamazon
    Options
    I opened this because of the topic! I <3 #10

Add me if you'd like :)
  • cristynfaye
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys....I'm seriously giddy right now. I love that there are so many Doctor Who fans here! We will travel through time and space to reach our weight loss and fitness goals together!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6wkqu269Z1qihztbo1_500.gif
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    You should add me. Right now. You fellow Whovians are fantastic, absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So am I. :wink:
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    tumblr_m6wkqu269Z1qihztbo1_500.gif

This just made my day.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well~
  • nataliesarazyn
    nataliesarazyn Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Haha! I love the Doctor....I was wondering if anyone would get my reference. :smile:

Whovian! I am now adding you as a friend :D