Am I "old school" OR...

Options
glynda66
glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
...do men like a "challenge" when it comes to dating?

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Push-up Challenge?
    Squat Challenge?
  • Paraflier17
    Paraflier17 Posts: 70
    Options
    Thrill of the chase you mean? Or challenge to close the deal? lol :tongue: Yes.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    ...do men like a "challenge" when it comes to dating?

Um a scenario please for us nosey ppl.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    Umm..I think we like the pursuit but not if you are completely cold. You need to show interest.

Then 95% of the men think a woman asking them out is HOT! That number could be close 99%.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Push-up Challenge?
    Squat Challenge?

This.

It depends on the challenge, if by challenge you mean "not easy to get to have sex with you". Then no, women should be throwing their vaginas at me. What world do you live in?
  • Shr3dded
    Options
    Umm..I think we like the pursuit but not if you are completely cold. You need to show interest.

Then 95% of the men think a woman asking them out is HOT! That number could be close 99%.

I am instantly turned off by this.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    *takes out pen and notebook*

In to get a larnin'
  • NormInv
    Options

excellent cuz bro i wasnt trying to turn you on....

on a more serious note, i can see how we can get turned off by this. I agree. but if she drop subtle hints, i like it. like a pic in email kinda deal!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    If a girl approached me at the bar with a beer in hand and just introduced herself...I'd instantly be interested no matter what she looked like or who she was, I don't know if we'd become an item or anything but I definitely would take some time and talk.

However, I wouldn't want her to come off needy, I think it goes both ways though I can easily see myself being A MAN (in the traditional since) and approach a woman with confidence and just strike up a conversation.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it depends on the guy.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey maybe I can have my friend pass a note to your friend in gym class...
    And then we'll make a pact to get lucky before graduation..
  • NormInv
    Options
    Umm needy can be sexy too.

It just depends on the chemistry.

someone comes up to you at the bar and says, hey wanna be my boyfriend, and you think you have chemistry, no way you arent asking her out for a dinner/movie.

well i would anyway.

beware ladies, too many lame guys out on the streets these days!
  • Shr3dded
    Options

excellent cuz bro i wasnt trying to turn you on....

on a more serious note, i can see how we can get turned off by this. I agree. but if she drop subtle hints, i like it. like a pic in email kinda deal!

I'd still let you spot me bro.

Also agreed subtle hints are nice, but if there is no hunt or chase, I find another target.
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    I'm 41 and have been happily married since 97 so I'm hardly current on this topic

BUT

I have to say I always enjoyed the thrill of the chase, a challange having to work for reward (I'm alfor performance based pay so to speak)

that said there's a point where I would say you know what shes just too much like hard work, its best to look at it like a bell curve, once I hit that point and its down hill I gave up
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

Headed to Vegas this weekend wanna join me?
  • NormInv
    Options

Headed to Vegas this weekend wanna join me?

I already got a room at the Venetian. Ask for Larry David at the check in!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by challenge? I personally like to test their size, strength and endurance. And yes, they enjoy that one.
  • NormInv
    Options
    What do you mean by challenge? I personally like to test their size, strength and endurance. And yes, they enjoy that one.

we can fake that lady!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Dayum...think I need to work on the endurance part....you think if I give ya alot of reps I could build some endurance?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

we can fake that lady!

I don't care if they fake it or not. As long as they make sure I don't need to fake it.