Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/998469-david-tennant-doctor-who-gifs

Check out the thread I created :) Devoted to David Tennant and Doctor Who gifs and chit chat :D
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    I'm totally sending you a friend request just for the Doctor Who reference. Haha.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Hello, sweetie. Spoilers!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    You had me at Allons-y! My favorite Doctor (David Tennant *swoon*)...tho Matt Smith is pretty epic too!

Matt Smith is totally better than David Tennant. *ducks*
  • iwantanadipose
    Options
    AHHHHH! Whovians! I love you all already!
  • iwantanadipose
    Options
    And I think I just send a friend request to all of you ....
  • jillianlamb
    jillianlamb Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello Sweeties (I say, TARDIS mug in hand)! Group hug for us all!!

Whovians. You can find them everywhere. And it's fantastic.
  • lilybeth8924
    lilybeth8924 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    David Tennant used to be MY doctor but....Matt Smith has pushed him down to 2nd. I still love David to bits and he was an amazing doctor but Matt Smith has won my heart. And I thought I was never going to choose him over David. He sure proved me wrong.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    In for the Doctor Who reference :)

Friend request sent!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I love Doctor Who! :) Currently on Season 6 in Netflix - I'm running out of episodes! I like to hook up my iPhone to the elliptical at the Y and watch an episode while I work out.
  • iwantanadipose
    Options
    "My Doctor" will always be Tom Baker since he was my first ... but the most recent 3 all have a place in my Whovian heart! I always refer to them like this when someone asks the difference: 9 is my big brother Doctor, 10 is my boyfriend Doctor & 11 is my best friend.
  • lilybeth8924
    lilybeth8924 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "My Doctor" will always be Tom Baker since he was my first ... but the most recent 3 all have a place in my Whovian heart! I always refer to them like this when someone asks the difference: 9 is my big brother Doctor, 10 is my boyfriend Doctor & 11 is my best friend.

Tom Baker is definitely one of my favorite classic Who doctors. I've just started getting into the classics and I love them! Chris was my first doctor ever, Colin Baker was my first classic Who doctor. I really love all of them though.
  • lyssad86
    lyssad86 Posts: 31
    Options
    Geronimo! So many Whovians here. :) Anyone can feel free to add me if they want!
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    J'adore le Français. Mais je parle tre mal. Je voudrais etre votre ami..

I just want to say, I'm really proud of myself for understanding this. The only French I know is the bits and pieces I picked up in Morocco like 6 years ago, and even then it was only heard and not read. So, I am calling this my victory over France.
  • Kamatayan
    Kamatayan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I actually didn't want to watch the episodes after Tennant, I knew I wouldn't like the new guy before giving him a chance. But I must say Matt Smith has done a spectacular job playing The Doctor and I have since changed my mind.
  • AndreannaTamira
    Options
    Hi. Wow, that is a lot of Whovians here. And because of this it is somebody's else introduction thread who stops me from being a pure lurker. Anybody, feel free to add me as friend.

Oh, and I think I like Ten a slight bit better than 11.

Who is your guys' favourite companion?
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi. Wow, that is a lot of Whovians here. And because of this it is somebody's else introduction thread who stops me from being a pure lurker. Anybody, feel free to add me as friend.

Yay! Glad you joined us! My favourite companion is Donna, no question.
  • iwantanadipose
    Options

Donna for the NewWho ... Sarah Jane and Jamie are pretty much tied for Classic :)
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Dr. Who fans! I am sad the new episodes don't start till November! I saw the current doctor last summer at the MCM expo! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mjpvsfMklU1rvklyl.gif
    Hi, also from the Seattle-ish area!