5 weeks in.. with pics

Options
Angmad16
Angmad16 Posts: 16 Member
I had a baby 12 weeks ago (second child) and started running when we was approx 5 weeks as I missed exercise so much. Due to being quite ill in my pregnancy with hyperemesis I couldn't exercise at all & as a result when I started feeling better near then end, I ate quite a lot.

This is why I started exercising earlier than most , it helps with my anxiety and stress levels and for someone who has had Post Natal Depression twice, I am convinced that amongst other things, it helped me get through it much faster this time round. So here are my pics.. I run/walk 5k when i go out and have also started using a personal trainer once a week ... this week I am using him twice as I had a bit of extra money. I meet him at the gym for a 06:00am start as it means I get up before the kids and am back to walk my daughter to school when the weather permits which usually works out to just under 3kilometers. I am also quite good with my diet and have started eating more fish but I still have a sugar craving but I don't go overboard.

I guess i should shut up and pluck up the courage to post these. As I said, its 4 weeks progress.. i *think I can notice a difference.. would be nice to hear what y'all think. Thanks for looking and reading.

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/angeline1611/photo.jpg

Replies

• loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 12 weeks ago (second child) and started running when we was approx 5 weeks as I missed exercise so much. Due to being quite ill in my pregnancy with hyperemesis I couldn't exercise at all & as a result when I started feeling better near then end, I ate quite a lot.

This is why I started exercising earlier than most , it helps with my anxiety and stress levels and for someone who has had Post Natal Depression twice, I am convinced that amongst other things, it helped me get through it much faster this time round. So here are my pics.. I run/walk 5k when i go out and have also started using a personal trainer once a week ... this week I am using him twice as I had a bit of extra money. I meet him at the gym for a 06:00am start as it means I get up before the kids and am back to walk my daughter to school when the weather permits which usually works out to just under 3kilometers. I am also quite good with my diet and have started eating more fish but I still have a sugar craving but I don't go overboard.

I guess i should shut up and pluck up the courage to post these. As I said, its 4 weeks progress.. i *think I can notice a difference.. would be nice to hear what y'all think. Thanks for looking and reading.

photo.jpg
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Excellent start! I can definitely see a big difference, good job!
  • Angmad16
    Options
    Thank you :) I didn't mean to post such a large pic!LOL. that's a bit scary and in your face!
  • syl312
    syl312 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can tell a big difference!! good job and keep it up!! :smile:
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a difference! Thanks for being brave to post your pics....your bravery is my encouragement!
  • Angmad16
    Options
    Thanks so much. I have a 3rd pic from this week but it looks a bit like I'm bulking up? Will post and see what people think.. This is week 6... http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/angeline1611/null.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!