New and needing lots of friends to help me

Options
Hi I'm 36 years old, I'm a sahm, I weigh 163, I'm kind of short, I'm only 5' 3" Right now my goal is 140. I really need some help to get this weight off. Some tips or any advice you can give I would appreciate it very much. I do walk a lot my biggest problem is with overeating. I would love to get this weight off before my birthday Oct 22. I've got 5 months to do it in. I would love to make some friends here who can give me some support and a good kick every now and then would be very helpful. I'll give support as well. Thanks all, Pinky

Replies

• nadzn
    nadzn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcomes Sahm, Im kinda new too, 2 weeks into eating healthy and learning.Lets hope we can do it! and along the way learn to make it a way of life
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    welcome ladies! you can do this! Just be honest... that is the only way to learn what is really going on! Good luck!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    welcome i have lost about 30 lbs my first time using this a couple years ago and about 10 this year starting again and this time i hope to stay on track its hard with an ever changing schedule but i found the support of the people here is soooo helpeful and staying on here helps you not think of food

but feel free to add me
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and have the same goal, although as of right now I am about 40 lbs above your current weight, we will get there!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent, anyone can invite me as well!
  • Pinky_Fit
    Pinky_Fit Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks all
  • MsDkis1
    MsDkis1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can add me...we can encourage each other :}
    I am currently doing walking myself...If your body is able try interval training! That will help!
  • hlp7164
    hlp7164 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can also add me! I really need the motivation! I'm back at it again but determined to be focused you can also add me!:happy:
  • PotterWhoLocked99
    PotterWhoLocked99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Pasha, 5'3', 141 pounds since I last weighed myself, on my way to a good 121 pounds hopefully. I really need support because I get really lazy if I lose even one day of exercise. Also, my college classes are literally sucking my soul away from me which is why I find comfort in food. But now, I've seen the light. I'm trying to lose weight to get back the figure I had when I used to play on my school's sports team. Anyone can add me as well, I'm very bossy so I'm sure I'll be able to help others get healthier as others will help me. :smile:
  • lmcho666
    lmcho666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am back after unsuccessfully trying WW Online. I am female, 175, 5 ft 5 in, age 47. My immediate goal is to lose 10 by June 22 (2 per week) Gonna be very tough. Ultimate goal is 150. I will be glad to post my support and share ideas (for what its worth) Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Pinky_Fit
    Options
    thank you all
  • Pinky_Fit
    Options
    :smile:
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ill add you :smile:
  • Pinky_Fit
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. You can do this!
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like :)
  • chasitywerner3
    Options
    hi im new to this to im hoping to lose my baby fat by my son first birthday that giving me 7months if you want we can be friends and help each other out
  • blondiecon
    blondiecon Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome and you can add me, we have the same goal in mind.....
  • sapphies
    sapphies Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HI
    I started a few months ago. When I started I had a total of 125 lbs to lose,but I broke it down into two goals to make it seem less daunting lol. So I am working on goal #1 lose 80 lbs...down 22 so far. Some days it is so hard, so I am always up for new friends so we can help each other.