Whatever I'm posting

Options
I'm upset and up at 3 in the morning..don't care how this sounds but I'm so tired of people thinking they know better than me. don't dare call me cocky because being cocky means I'm confident in myself...which I'm not. who stands up for himself? I do, but when I do I'm called a ***** or whatever. Unless these "Mods"est *****es edit my post which they will, then I'll post whatever the **** I want. I'm sorry but I'm tired of apologizing for everything.

I Try, I really do but please don't attempt to **** with me.

Replies

• glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    if you take the internet this seriously then maybe you'd be better off taking a break.

i hate to think what getting this wound up over nothing does to your health.
  • Bigtuna2011
    Bigtuna2011 Posts: 14
    Options
    LOL I didn't think I would get a response!!

I don't, i Just wanted vent a place where people openly say they don't give a crap.
  • Reeceybaby1988
    Options
    I'm upset and up at 3 in the morning..don't care how this sounds but I'm so tired of people thinking they know better than me. don't dare call me cocky because being cocky means I'm confident in myself...which I'm not. who stands up for himself? I do, but when I do I'm called a ***** or whatever. Unless these "Mods"est *****es edit my post which they will, then I'll post whatever the **** I want. I'm sorry but I'm tired of apologizing for everything.

so you join MFP to get support from people who KNOW how to lose weight successfully, but you think you know better? thats not cocky or confident thats arrogence!

how long has your internet hardman mode been active?
  • Bigtuna2011
    Options

so you join MFP to get support from people who KNOW how to lose weight successfully, but you think you know better? thats not cocky or confident thats arrogence!

how long has your internet hardman mode been active?

As soon as the Real man was released from me. (by real I mean change of attitude)

I was always the fat boy without confidence. Now I'm a ladies man with arrogance.

deal with it, I got to.
  • Bigtuna2011
    Options
    Its the internet! Its a place where people who don't give a Fukk (Like me) can complain but without fear of being attacked physically.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Its the internet! Its a place where people who don't give a Fukk (Like me) can complain but without fear of being attacked physically.

sounds like people often want to punch you in the head in real life?
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Is this thread about weight loss? More for the Chat forum, I think :wink:
  • Reeceybaby1988
    Options

keyboard warrior HOOOOO!!!!
  • Bigtuna2011
    Options
    I'm getting schooled so I'll stop lol. I'm sorry (I said i wouldn't apologize). I want someone to hold me accountable and I'm new
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm getting schooled so I'll stop lol. I'm sorry (I said i wouldn't apologize). I want someone to hold me accountable and I'm new

how was your original post anything to do with wanting support!?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You've hardly made any posts until this little hissy fit so I'm not really sure what your problem is. Get over it and move on. Being arrogant and ignorant isn't really the way to make new friends or get support.