Options
Falenea
Falenea Posts: 263 Member
Other than eggs, looking for ideas :)

Replies

• xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tuna and chicken are personal favourites of mine :)
    I also make protein pancakes with vanilla protein powder
  • beadalicious
    beadalicious Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty fond of the EAS protein shakes (strawberry or vanilla, chocolate has too much sugar) with an apple, or greek yogurt with frozen berries and gluten free granola.
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Try whey protein isolate powder. Can be mixed into almost anything - porridge, shakes, soups etc.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I've tried for MANY years to convince my body to like breakfast... most important meal of the day and all that.. but nope, still don't like or want breakfast.... And if I DO force myself to eat a full breakfast.. I STILL feel just as hungry at lunch and dinner and wind up consuming more calories throughout the day.. so I just gave up on the whole breakfast thing. Now I just I toss a scoop of protein powder in my 16 ounce coffee and use full-fat creamer.... I get 160 calories and 25 grams of protein.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt. Look at the label to find a brand that has more fiber than sugar.

Cottage Cheese. Low fat version

Whole wheat bread with peanut butter (full fat version)
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My husband is happy to help me with my protein goal:blushing:

Protein powder added to any batter for pancakes of waffles.
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tuna and chicken are personal favourites of mine :)
    I also make protein pancakes with vanilla protein powder

this right here. Granted I dont use supplemental protein powder anymore so i make mine with egg white liquid. 1/2cup old fashioned oats, i do four servings of egg white, teaspoon of cinnamon, and i like to add flax seed, pb2, and hersheys unsweetened cocoa as well all mixed in a bowl. I let it thicken a bit and then cook just like a pancake. you can add whatever u want to the oats and egg white liquid though.
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal + protein powder
    breakfast burrito with eggs and beans
  • Elvisfan4life
    Elvisfan4life Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast isn't essential I'm trying to do the 8 hr fast and won't eat until 10am from now on until 6pm.....hope,it helps jump start some more loss...so far,I know it is only a water .loss I want to see some in he's go
  • Zeus0machine
    Options
    I get cup of raw oats cup of whole milk two large bananas two table spoons of peanut butter in a jug and mix and drink lovely breakfast I also have five eggs in there to either raw or boiled and eaten along side the drink
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i fast as well till 11:30am. I just love breakfast food though so it would be apart of my feeding window even if i didnt break my fast till 3pm lol.
  • vanessasandin1
    Options
    Low fat cheese...
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options

Laugh! Great way to wake up in the morning.
  • RonandDi
    RonandDi Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Lucky man. :)

I alternate between cottage cheese and carnation sugar free breakfast drink.
  • hardlyhappenstance
    Options
    I just have one slice of whole grain toast with a tablespoon of peanut butter, a piece of fruit, an espresso with sugar and 1 tbs of whole milk. A bit of protein in the peanut butter.

Otherwise, one slice of whole grain toast with a tablespoon of tomato paste, some sliced basil leaves, 1/8 cup shredded parmesean, one over-easy egg, cooked in 1/4 tsp of olive oil. Make an open face sandwich, egg over cheese to melt and eat with for and knife. Protein in the egg and cheese. Also very filling. (also the espresso again)

I have this at around 7:30 and keeps me full until after my workout and then I have a snack at around 11, and lunch at 1.
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses all :)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Uhhhh....bacon?
  • deemariepal
    Options
    Some yogurts have 15-19 gr of protein per 6 oz.
  • deemariepal
    Options
    What do you mean my egg white liquid? Do you mean egg substitutes that only has the egg whites?
  • mazekah
    mazekah Posts: 52
    Options
    Get your protein from real food, not powders. Ideas: cottage cheese, nut butter, chicken or beef, fish, tofu, tempeh, Go lean cereal (watch out for sugar), eggs, beans. That should hold you! Now you can have fun doing recipe searches.