New on here so few friends would be great.. : D

Options
Hi my names claire i'm 32 from Barnsley, Yorkshire Uk. I'ts my second week on MFP and i'm also doing the change4life program which is completely free. It's very simlar to the "secret eaters program" show recently on tv in uk.
I've managed to lose 1lb last week and 4lb this week by logging all my food intake and counting my cal's. I don't think that is bad going as i cant exercise much because i have problems with my knees and feet.
MFP really works a treat and i'm really excited to see what the future will bring on my weight loss journey.

I think it helps to have friends who are in the same situation as you...as it gives you confidence to keep up the good work. So anybody out there want a new friend feel free to add me to you friends list. Any sex or age is welcome as age is only a number and we are all on here for the same reasons.

Thanks for reading
claire : D

Replies

• teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Friend request has been sent xx
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    welcome to the MFP claire.
    Request on the way :-)
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome friend!! Feel Fee To add Me! :flowerforyou:
  • mandi272
    mandi272 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! sending a request :)
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can always use more support especially now I have lost motivation. I still log everyday but my workouts have not been as frequent, intense or long. well read my bio and i will add you as a friend. later:smile:
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Shropshire, UK and I'm currently 17 stone 6 aiming long term to get to about 11 stone (BMI 25) and maybe a bit more after that! I'll send you a friend request - I think we can help keep each other going!

Lisa x
  • KimLee76
    KimLee76 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am relatively new as well. Request sent! :smile:
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello

Request sent
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from the Uk also and friend request sent :smile:
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to get back into MFP, so I definitely need some motivation! Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • pocketsaviour
    pocketsaviour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in Sheffield, I will add you :) Anyone feel free to add me too!