aussie gal, in need of some butt kicking pals.

Options
Its no secret I need all the help I can get, I need some MFP's to keep me from slipping/general tips etc..

any takers?

Replies

• lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    hi, i can be your friend! i am presently doing insanity! I just started on Monday, how about you?
    Its no secret I need all the help I can get, I need some MFP's to keep me from slipping/general tips etc..

any takers?
  • Ashleygrand86
    Ashleygrand86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I can try, as long as you promise to kick me up the bum too! I'm doing slimming world as well as recording everything on here. xx
  • lanajaymurphy
    lanajaymurphy Posts: 129
    Options
    I have been tossing up whether or not to do insanity or not! you'll have to let me know how you go!
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    Hi,

I can try, as long as you promise to kick me up the bum too! I'm doing slimming world as well as recording everything on here. xx

haha I promise! sounds like a good deal to me!
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    here to assist, I did Insanity and about to start up again feel free to add me
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Different time-zone but have few friends in Oz and NZ and seems to work OK.

Hit goal today and into Maintenance.

If anyone thinks I can help, feel free to FR.

Jim
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    Thanks for the responses guys :) I'm still getting the hang of the whole forum side of MFP so bare with me!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me, i log everyday
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Different time-zone but have few friends in Oz and NZ and seems to work OK.

Hit goal today and into Maintenance.

If anyone thinks I can help, feel free to FR.

Jim

Jim Congrats on hitting your goal!!! that is awesome!

lanajaymurphy, send me a friend request I would be more than happy to lend support. I have a lot to lose and need motivated friends as well
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Uhm . . . . do we have to kick your butt?

Can we do other stuff instead?

:tongue:
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    Haha a little butt kicking would be helpful but general chatting would be good too, up until now I had no idea this app i downloaded to my phone had such a wide range of helpful people! A bit of friendly competition never hurt anyone.
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    My computer is having a spaz with this whole friend requesting thing haha never the less enjoy your day/nights, x.
  • 13donna1
    13donna1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Okay I'll be your pal :) So here's your kick in the pants and get off that chair baby~move Don't forget to drink your water
  • 13donna1
    Options
    My Son has this~IT IS INSANE when I get my fitness level up there~we will do this together if you want All the Best
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Do Body Pump, Spin, Cardio Kick and over 3000 push ups a week. Also like Naomi Watts.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses guys :) I'm still getting the hang of the whole forum side of MFP so bare with me!

why don't you go first ? :flowerforyou:
  • 13donna1
    Options
    Great and Congratulations!! Keep working!!
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log in everyday and think it's very important to have a good group of supporting friends on here. Keeps me motivated and honest.
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    My Son has this~IT IS INSANE when I get my fitness level up there~we will do this together if you want All the Best

hehe I'll hold you to that!