Should I sneak a peek?

Options
mannus707
mannus707 Posts: 29 Member
So, I was feeling really good about my weight loss this week and Monday is my weigh in day, so I was wondering if I should sneak a peek and weigh in early to see my progress?

Thoughts??

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Have a good poo first
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can never resist a sneaky peak.....
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    NOPE!!! You may lose another pound!
  • markdavies120
    markdavies120 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tricky. It could have a negative effect though if you have not hit a target you have in your head. Best keeping to a minimum of 1 week but possibly more for me.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time, but I keep in mind that my weight can still fluctuate by the time my "official" weigh in day gets here. But if I have a feel good day and am curious, I peek. :)
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I say YES, I weigh myself every day. I think it keeps me in check, And I don't have all the anxiety of not knowing for a week...You do what is best for you, that's what it's about, YOU!!!!!! Good Luck....
  • roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I weigh almost every day ... it gives me a good idea of how my body responds to what I eat and the exercise I take. For instance I can clearly tell that a higher than target day for salt means I will weigh more next morning. With my method I only record one weigh-in per week on MFP, but I pick my best morning out of Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to actually record, therefore smoothing out any short-term fluctuations and preventing me from having to record a bad weigh-in result, just because it happens on my official weigh-in morning (which Sod's Law dictates for me that it will!)