Has anyone tried the sixpac shortcuts system!

Options
Hi all just wondering if anyone has tried Sixpac shortcut system. If you have how long have you been doing the system and has it worked?

I am male at 270lbs, so really wanna hear from the more heavier people rather than people who were pretty fit anyway. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but more looking if this product will help me.

Also could you include starting weight and current weight since being on the program. Also any pics if any.

PS. Gosh i dont ask for much do i. lol

Replies

• krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hi all just wondering if anyone has tried Sixpac shortcut system. If you have how long have you been doing the system and has it worked?

I am male at 270lbs, so really wanna hear from the more heavier people rather than people who were pretty fit anyway. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but more looking if this product will help me.

Also could you include starting weight and current weight since being on the program. Also any pics if any.

PS. Gosh i dont ask for much do i. lol

What six pack shortcuts offers is pretty much the same as other 'systems' out there like 30 DS/P90x ... It's most likely based on HIIT and maybe a bit more weight lifting involved - if you were to search for exercises online for free, your progress will probably be the same anyway - spend that cash on some gym equipment instead if your planning to do this at home!
  • mjizzle1986
    mjizzle1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know what it offers, just want to know if anyone has tried it and what their results are!