For all the chocolate/ice-cream lovers out there...

Options
Try Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice-cream, its only 87 calories! and less than 3% fat. and they don't taste light either, I would still eat them even if I wasn't dieting! Just a small recommendation :)! xxxx

Replies

• weightlessness
    Options
    Skinny Cow is heavenly. Good recommendation! :happy:
  • MovieMama08
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try that. I have trouble going even a day or 2 without my ice-cream!
  • elipticallover
    Options
    I <3 skinny cow... the mini cups only have 150 calories... great because they are low cal... even better b/c they are only one serving...
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! Will definitely have to try. :happy:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, they are the bomb! :explode:
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love the white mint truffle bars! The mint chocolate cones are great too but a little higher and calories and fat.
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    I enjoy the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, they are the bomb! :explode:
    [/quote

agree!
  • tionni
    tionni Posts: 1
    Options
    :happy: Hey Lucy!

You're right! Skinny Cow taste great!
  • tapp52000
    tapp52000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If you like fudge bars then I recommend Healthy Choice. They are delicious, only 100 calories, 2 grams of fat and only 11 grams of net carbs only 5 of which are sugar. They also have 4 grams of protein. For me these beat any ice cream treat out there.
  • Tandksmommy10
    Options
    If you like fudge bars then I recommend Healthy Choice. They are delicious, only 100 calories, 2 grams of fat and only 11 grams of net carbs only 5 of which are sugar. They also have 4 grams of protein. For me these beat any ice cream treat out there.

I think the Fudgsicle version is only 60 cals, but it's probably smaller.

I'm not a big ice cream eater, but when I do eat it- I want alot of it so I try to stay away..haha.
  • srgolden
    srgolden Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My favorite "treat" is Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate/Rasberry ice cream bars. They are decadent!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump... gotta try these!