16 lbs. Lost - Before and After

Options
This is my Before and After picture at 16 lbs. lost! The After picture was taken this morning and the Before picture was taken the last week of March; so getting here took about 2 months.
In the beginning I did great; Slim Fast coupled with Zumba at least 5 times a week. I was averaging about 2 lbs. lost a week. Lately though, it's been a real struggle. It all started when I allowed myself to have fast food one night and ever since then I've been like a drug addict needing my fix. I've tried so hard to get back on track 100% but the cravings just consume my mind :( And the real kicker is that I remember how happy I was when I was doing well; how lively and energetic I was. Now I can definitely tell a difference in my moods. So why can't I just stop with the fast food and get back to being happy?! URGH!
FYI - I started out at 264 lbs. and am now 248 lbs.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l597/segoviaj048/20lbs.jpg

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look good.
  • segoviaj048
    Options
    Excellent job! You look good.

Thank you!!

Also, I tried following the tutorial posted on here but I can't seem to get the picture to display from Photobucket...can anyone help me out with that?
  • ManjKA
    ManjKA Posts: 35
    Options
    Try not to give in to the fast food!! Avoid it for TWO days and you'll quickly start to feeling as good as you did before you started eating it again!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This is my Before and After picture at 16 lbs. lost! The After picture was taken this morning and the Before picture was taken the last week of March; so getting here took about 2 months.
    In the beginning I did great; Slim Fast coupled with Zumba at least 5 times a week. I was averaging about 2 lbs. lost a week. Lately though, it's been a real struggle. It all started when I allowed myself to have fast food one night and ever since then I've been like a drug addict needing my fix. I've tried so hard to get back on track 100% but the cravings just consume my mind :( And the real kicker is that I remember how happy I was when I was doing well; how lively and energetic I was. Now I can definitely tell a difference in my moods. So why can't I just stop with the fast food and get back to being happy?! URGH!
    FYI - I started out at 264 lbs. and am now 248 lbs.

20lbs.jpg

Just have to drag and drop it into a new tab :D Congrats on your loss so far as well, we are really close! Just gota stick with it and not give up! :flowerforyou:
  • bsutherland3681
    bsutherland3681 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

20lbs.jpg

I hope that works....

Looks like you need to reduce the size of your image on photobucket.
  • segoviaj048
    Options
    Try not to give in to the fast food!! Avoid it for TWO days and you'll quickly start to feeling as good as you did before you started eating it again!

Thank you! It's like I know what I need to do but I just can't bring myself to do it. So frustrating. I keep saying, "okay, tomorrow will be the day I stop" but...I never stop!
  • jangier
    jangier Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, you should have this picture with you when you go to order fast food, just to remind you how far you have come and how hard you have worked to get there.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love that you posted this because I have a lot of trouble myself not giving into eating out, so it definitely makes me feel "not alone". I am sorry you're gonig through this though, but you can do it! When I feel this way, I just try and push through it, ignore it and move on. You will get through this, too. Keep up the good work!
  • segoviaj048
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I thought it would really help get me motivated to post this so I'm glad I did. Thank you also for posting the picture...I will have to resize the image
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference for 16 lbs -- great work!!
  • segoviaj048
    Options
    Wow! What a difference for 16 lbs -- great work!!

Thank you! I owe a lot of it to Zumba and Slimfast!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!