god what a shock!

Options
digging through some photos of me yesterday i found a photo of me when i was bigger. Im about size 20 in the fat pic but at my biggest i was size 26. Im 27 in the red top fat pic
2013-05-22112025_zpsd9921a4f.jpg

about size 16 and aged 39 in this one 29509_10150186363235023_5366922_n_zps3c7115f8.jpg

and recent ones aged 43 and size 10

P021112_10r_zps758cca8b.jpg
newhair_zps8b8987ba.jpg

Replies

• karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good job. You should be so proud
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic , well done x
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done - size 26 down to 10 is amazing and you look fab. It can be tempting to chuck photos where we don't look how we'd like to but they're a great reminder of what you've achieved.
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    you look stunning x
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and sooooooo Happy, great job....
  • iowamamaof3
    Options
    GREAT job! You look FANTASTIC
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look gr8t! Beautiful transformation lady :)
  • 2old2befat
    2old2befat Posts: 21
    Options
    FANTASTIC job! I love progress pics! I lost about 40 pounds last year, only to fain half back because I got lazy. It is SO hard for me to take a new " Before pic" but I know how motivating they can be on those blah days! You look fantastic!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    FANTASTIC job! I love progress pics! I lost about 40 pounds last year, only to fain half back because I got lazy. It is SO hard for me to take a new " Before pic" but I know how motivating they can be on those blah days! You look fantastic!

i refused to have any taken for years and the odd one i did get caught out on i tore up so i dont have any. In a way i regret it because i cant see my total progress but also to have one would have been a massive deterrent to gaining again.
    You'll get there, just keep on pushing and it eventually pays off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!