teeny weeny NSV

Options
mommabenefield
mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
So just wanted to share im proud of myself cause ive had a stressful couple of days and so my sweet tooth was aching today so i gave in and went to the vending machine just now and fought myself on buying a candy bar BUT i got a fiber one oats and chocolate bar instead ... lower in calories and has oatmeal so not as pointless as a chocolate bar....
i think that counts as an NSV for me:blushing:

Replies

• Jewles1285
    Jewles1285 Posts: 119
    Options
    i think thats a great accomplishment!!!! They are like treats! yum! Great choice!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    SURE DOES!!!

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I know it's those little victories that feel soooo good sometimes!
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That totally counts! This battle is won in small victories. Recommitting to it everyday and making the right choice over and over. Sometimes it's day by day and sometimes hour by hour.

I love those bars! It's my afternoon snack every day with a cup of tea. Satisfies that sweet tooth.

Great NSV! :happy:
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody :) still a ways to go but im just gonna call it a Road Trip :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Nicsalt - Green tea has been my saving grace lately i have a lot of "boredom cravings" so alot of times grabbing a cup of tea helps me fight it.... still a ways to go but im just gonna call it a Road Trip
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!