small success

Options
crystalnichle
crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
Kinda a success...
I've been trying to do the 30ds for about 3 days.. I couldnt get through the whole workout without feeling like I was gonna die or wanting to punch Jillian Michaels lol but I did it today! even though I didnt think I would make it I feel great after! I'm ready to go agaiN! So if somethings hard guys keep working you'll get there!!

Replies

• boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    A lot of people want to punch Jillian Michaels but not as many manage to get through the 30ds. Well done you and keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    No "kinda" about it - that's a great success!
  • Leena1225
    Leena1225 Posts: 16
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing, a lot of people want to punch Jillian Michaels. Lol Good for you for pushing yourself to get thru it. We never know how strong we are until we've reached the other side of an obstacle.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Good job! You pushed through your wall. You must feel great! :bigsmile:
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    my small success was saying no to the yummy casey's donuts that graced the countertop in the kitchen at work this morning. GO ME!

and go YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!