herbalife :(...

Options
so , i go suckered in i guess you could say i wanted to help people lose weight and be healthy. but i refuse to sell a product that makes me feel this bad. maybe it works for some but not me i started the quick start program i think only two days ago and im ready to toss it out i havent slept more than 5 hrs in the past two days i feel hungry all the time even though i am eating enough calories i have a panic disorder but havent had an attack in a long time until yesterday... hmmmm all was fine before i took any ofr these products plus in one of my scripts i am supposed to tell people how hard it is to get enough protien with out going over on fat this is not true you can get all the proper nutrition from real foods i do not want to lie to folks! my fiance wants it out of our house he is not even upset at me for wasting our money he just wants the healthy eating energetic me back. these last couple days have really taken a toll on me. what i have learned from this is to get all the information i can before i just take someones "good" word on something. Any thoughts on this ... similar experiences... and not trying to hate on those its worked for just my experience thanks.

Replies

• amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    sorry about grammar and punctuation... :smile:
  • amandaanderson2786
    Options
    thanks but i thing im gonna stick with real food :):smile:
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I think real food is a good plan :)
  • maxsaydie
    maxsaydie Posts: 2
    Options
    Well of course you need to have real food too, the Bod-e Burn just keeps you from being hungry all the time and helps you eat smaller portions
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I agree. I don't believe in all that magic pill, magic diet, or magic potion stuff to lose weight. There's no quick fix. It takes a lifestyle change that has a workable meal plan along with exercise. That's the way to go.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    That's why I quit Herbalife!

had a friend selling it, she got me to try it - I threw up my very first shake.. second one almost came up too...

I gave the rest to another friend. I wasn't going to be sick off it. I'm sticking to real food (I do have a protein shake I like that I have about 3-4 days a week for breakfast, but none of this meal replacement/formula 1/ you must use only our products and watch the weight come off crap).
  • amandaanderson2786
    Options
    I agree. I don't believe in all that magic pill, magic diet, or magic potion stuff to lose weight. There's no quick fix. It takes a lifestyle change that has a workable meal plan along with exercise. That's the way to go.
    i agree 100 percent and i just felt so much better before these supplements i dont need something to control my appetite i am past that part of my life i just need to eat healthy and be active:flowerforyou:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    From my poking around, lots of those "thermogenic" products just jack you up on caffeine!!! I used their shake mixes for awhile, but just because I liked having smoothies. I didn't expect them to create some dynamic change in my health/weight. If you feel like crap and they are asking you to lie. . .you know what to do!!
  • amandaanderson2786
    Options
    yup i just cant believe how gullible i can be some times! thanks everyone i will catch up on sleep tonight and put things back the way they were:smile:
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have never attempted to use it .... too much hype on it normally means it sucks....
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    your better off making your own protein shakes rather than buying those whatever they are. I tried them for a while and not only was it disgusting but I was hungry. When you make your own protein shakes you can control what goes into it and add what you want flavor-wise and supplement-wise. I get more bang for my buck and like I said I know what really in my drink and therefore in my body. Funny enough though if though its can be an invesment like herbalife (to buy the ingredients, blender, etc.) but its worth it lol
  • LuHox
    LuHox Posts: 136
    Options
    I understand. I got sucked into buying some Herbalife products regardless of the fact that I hate the idea of meal replacements. It's quite expensive. I never even used it all... mostly because I dislike cleaning blenders.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    thanks but i thing im gonna stick with real food :):smile:

Good call.
  • amandaanderson2786
    Options
    your better off making your own protein shakes rather than buying those whatever they are. I tried them for a while and not only was it disgusting but I was hungry. When you make your own protein shakes you can control what goes into it and add what you want flavor-wise and supplement-wise. I get more bang for my buck and like I said I know what really in my drink and therefore in my body. Funny enough though if though its can be an invesment like herbalife (to buy the ingredients, blender, etc.) but its worth it lol
    silly as it may sound i never actually thought about making homemade protien shakes and i do have a blender hmmmm this could be fun thanks!:bigsmile:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Well of course you need to have real food too, the Bod-e Burn just keeps you from being hungry all the time and helps you eat smaller portions

Oh, go away.
    You are not meant to advertise on the forums.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I really don't get why people get suckered into this and other products like it, the only way to really lose weight and keep it off is to change the way you think about food and change your life forever, hard work and real food is the only way
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I make my own shakes, well smoothies, probably have 4 or 5 a week and now my kids love them too. There's all different kinds, especially on pinterest! And if you need protein, I recommend the chocolate or vanilla whey. Mmmm, banana, peanut butter, chocolate smoothie sounds like a great after dinner snack ;)
  • michellechawner
    Options

Oh, go away.
    You are not meant to advertise on the forums.

I had already reported it as spam and trying to push products on people :happy: