2»

Replies

• MyYing
    MyYing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Congratulations! All your hard work is clearly paying off! You look fabulous :)
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    Thank you all!

I started trying to loose weight in 2004, but got pregnant and had my daughter 2005. I started to get back on track, and got pregnant again in 2006 and had my son in 2007... I really started to get back on track, and once again LOL GOT PREGNANT with my son who was born in 2009 - ya my husband must have been liking the slim down LOL-

FINALLY 2010 IS MY YEAR!!! :)
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!! Great job!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • KevinS
    KevinS Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go keep up the good work.
  • starstealing
    Options
    girl, you look great!! awesome job!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    You look fab, defo something to be proud of.
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look AH-Mazing!!! :)
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job!! :D WTG! Very inspirational!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have never felt so amazing!!!! I still have some weight to loose, but I have to say I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! :happy:

567710_2139.jpg

Currently 2010
    567710_694.jpg

:noway:
    Bloody hell! That is amazing! What a difference!!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far and the very best with your future losses!

You should be mighty proud of yourself, you have a right to be! :flowerforyou:
  • jenahaynes
    Options
    I also had a baby in 05 07 and 09!!! lol everytime I would start to lose weight I'd end up preganant!!! Congrats on all your weight loss!! I had it in my head before that this would probably always be me I have 3 kids what am thinking trying to. Im coming around a corner now that I need some me time I need to do things for me also. If I don't Im not gonna know who Iam anymore! You look great youv'e really inspired me!:happy:
  • currychick1
    Options
    Great job to all who have success stories!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! I have been so busy doing others things until I haven't had the time to workout like I want. I walk about 3 days a week for about 45 minutes and I don't see any progress. Please, help me to be motivated!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I had babies in 05 07 09 too!!!! Love my man!!!! You look so amazing and you inspire me and give me hope. You really made an awesome transformation!!! I know it is possible. How did you stay motivated and what were you at your heaviest if you don't mind me asking? Just amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!