Who's ready for some FOOTBALL???

Options
tripledipped13
tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
It is Friday afternoon, I am at work, don't want to start a project that cannot be completed until Tuesday sooooooo....who else is going crazy waiting for NFL to start back? Who's your favorite team???

ME: Denver Broncos!!!! Love me some Payton!!!!

Replies

• Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for football to start back up either....long time Ravens fan! Excited for this season :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for football to start back up either....long time Ravens fan! Excited for this season :)

Ravens!!!!!

SU1HMDAwNzItMjAxMTAxMjQtMDk1Ni5qcGc.jpg
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    This-Is-How-Von-Miller-Gets-Ready-GIF.gif
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for football season.... RAVENS!!!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Nice pic! love Ray Lewis!
  • Ithacus_Rheinweld
    Options
    I'm super ready. Hope Green Bay can take care of business this season!
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    huh.
    i for sure thought this was going to be about Bayern Munich vs. Dortmund tomorrow.
    should be excellent.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    As a lifelong Eagles fan, I am never ready. :sad:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    CHARGERS!!!
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Go Colts! Can't wait for football.. a Buffalo Wild Wings is opening within walking distance of my house lol I am SO going to be living there!
  • tripledipped13
    Options
    RAVENS??!! REALLY??!! Just kidding, although the night they beat the Broncos during the playoffs NO ONE would have said they liked the Ravens in my house!! However I did pull for them during the Superbowel being that Dannell Ellerbe is from my home town... I am a little scared for the Ravens this season though...doesn't make much sense to me to pay the Quarter Back so much and basically get rid of the rest of the team! Plus Ray has retired right??

Oh and really sorry for the confusion to all of my UK friends, I was referring to American football....forgot there is another sport called football too.....
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    It is Friday afternoon, I am at work, don't want to start a project that cannot be completed until Tuesday sooooooo....who else is going crazy waiting for NFL to start back? Who's your favorite team???

i love football.

but i also like hockey. I like spring. I like going to baseball games in the summer. I like anticipating football season, too.

so i'm not going crazy. it'll be here soon enough.

and it's "peyton" :wink: - but i understand with him only being your QB for 1 year so far.
  • tripledipped13
    Options
    Go Colts! Can't wait for football.. a Buffalo Wild Wings is opening within walking distance of my house lol I am SO going to be living there!

YUMMMM Buffalo Wild Wings LOL
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    da_bears01.gif
  • tripledipped13
    Options

i love football.

but i also like hockey. I like spring. I like going to baseball games in the summer. I like anticipating football season, too.

so i'm not going crazy. it'll be here soon enough.

and it's "peyton" :wink: - but i understand with him only being your QB for 1 year so far.

Ok well please excuse me for misspelling his name...and I do hope that the correction was not ment in a derogatory way as my post is really suppose to be for fun.
  • _Wild_Card_
    _Wild_Card_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Cush is healthy, no one stands a chance.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOAEH_jCZJGdiys-lDaV2RV8IuiVzDCz7bcEDDASlvCKpj6lM1
  • chileheadmike
    chileheadmike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Long time Chiefs fan here. We may have a glimmer of hope this year with a real GM and HC.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Currently enjoying watching Hockey with the SO, we're both rooting for the Blackhawks! :drinker:

My team is the Giants, SO's is Buffalo Bills. He calls my team the Jersey Giants :laugh: it is true though, Buffalo Bills is the true NY team. But man do they suck. :noway:
  • HeatherRyann
    HeatherRyann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bears fan. Can't wait for football to start!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    99 days until College Game Day starts!! Love me some college football on Saturdays & NFL on Sundays! That's perfection!!!