I've hit Onederland!!! - with pics

Options

Replies

• GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Way to flipping go.
    I rarely reply to these success threads, but you've made a massive difference. WTG.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amazing weightloss!! You look so much younger! Congratulations to you!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, thank you for sharing. You have done great & you look fantastic!
  • sylf1966
    sylf1966 Posts: 52
    Options
    Very touching story, you are such an inspiration. Wish you much happiness and continued success!
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. It is because of the support from people like yourselves that I have been able to succeed.

YOU have all been an inspiration to me.
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done ,be proud of what you have done !
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful story! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your wife, but like you said, I'm certain she is sooooo happy for you and the positive changes you've made.

You are quite an inspiration! And quite HANDSOME, too. Keep up the great work!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! this is awesome! congrats!!!!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wooooo!! that's so bad *kitten*!! Now you kinda look like Anthony Bourdain "No Reservations" !!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You inspire me!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    What a terrific achievement! High five!
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Wow! I read your touching, emotional and inspiring story from start to end and it was worth the read! Congratulations on overcoming your physical and emotional challenges! I am in awe of your accomplishments! You look so much younger and definitely healthier... BRAVO! Never give up...
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your story is inspiring - congrats!!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story and well done to you!!!!
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your achievement! You look younger, you look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a different man!!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations to you for a job well-done. You look amazing! Blessings to you in your new life. :flowerforyou:

Mulberry
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow, tears here too.

If it wasn't for the tattoos on your arm, I literally would not believe that was the same man.

Congratulations!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story. You've done amazing work on yourself and definitely taken years off your face and added them to your life!!!

Congrats!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing work, mister! It's pretty awesome what a little motivation will do for you. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!