I've hit Onederland!!! - with pics

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    That is the loveliest story! You look amazing and about 20 years younger to boot!

Couldn't agree more! Prayers to you for your continued success and wishing you happiness in your renewed life:flowerforyou:
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I don't think it can be said enough...congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:

Sorry for the loss of your wife and all that you and your daughter had to go through.
    Yours is an amazing story that has and will continue to inspire others to achieve their goals in life.
    Thank you, thank you very much for sharing.
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW... Your story was so beautiful and so well told... I want you to know that you look amazing and that we share something in common.. I too started at 330 lbs and have gone through many of your struggles.. like the seat belt extention on an airplane... that's so humiliating.. I know!!!! Your words made me cry.. so inspiring and I wish you all the best with your new "love" and your new life! :flowerforyou:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That is amazing - and really fast. Congrats!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration - your progress has been amazing and wonderful to follow.

CONGRATS :drinker:
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. You've done so well. All the very best with your new life - you deserve to be the happiest man on the planet xxx
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What an INCREDBILE heartbreaking, exciting, PROUD filling story!!!! You took the HIGH road once you lost your wife. . . . So proud of you for thinking of your CHILD. Some people dont do that. I applaud you for that! Wife would be PROUD and because of your selflessness, God blessed you with a Wonderful woman! You look INCREDIBLE!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! What a wonderful story :wink:
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!

"Long may you run".
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Congrats!
  • DOMTIA1012
    DOMTIA1012 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    rock on stud!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here sobbing as I read your story. Part tears of empathy, part happiness for you and part inspiration. You are a lovely gentleman and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. God bless you and congratulations on your amazing transformation. XOXO ♥
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job and Im very sorry about your wife for you and your daughter. You are truly a role model. Best of luck to you.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. I'm happy you have someone wonderful in your life who is supporting you in this new lifestyle. Keep up the hard work and changes. :)
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look AMAZING! And so much younger!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Very nicley done!! congrats
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. What a wonderful father, your daughter is very blessed to have you. Congrats on all your accomplishments.
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This almost made me cry. You should be so proud of what you've achieved. You look fantastic :)
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    really great work, congratulations!
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome great job !!! great inspiration !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!