Insanity May/June

Options
Hello, MFP. I started the insanity program yesterday. I'm just wondering if anyone has started or is going to start this program. If so feel feel to add me. Lets work together and motivate one another. Also, if you have any tips for me with insanity, I would love to hear them. Well, Good luck on your journey

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I started Month 2 yesterday. My best advice would be to work at your own pace. You don't always have to keep up with the people in the video. Just do the exercises as much as you can in the time that you are given. Its hard at first but by the time you get done with the first month, you'll be bored with the workouts and ready to move on. However the second month is a completely different level from the first month. The warmups on the second month are just has rough as the workouts are in the first month.

If you have Facebook, there is a good group that I'm in who started Insanity this week. I'm the only one in the second month though. I can have the person send you an invite if you want. I'ts a good group.
  • lashonda28
    lashonda28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you Brent, I have to create a facebook because I dont have one. lol...i know u dont have a facebook. I dont feel the need to have one when I have MFP. but anyway, thanks for the advice..Good luck on your journey