Replies

• pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Namaste! I am a mix, simple call myself pagan and now living in the Bible belt! Admitted to a friend I was pagan and she told me I was going to hell. Oh well :). Started my journey when I was living in Boston area. I am open to many metaphysical ideas. Have taken Reiki and shamanism classes. Mostly solitary but am getting together for New year's for a tarot play day. I am drawn to hedge witchery and buddhist with alot of other stuff tossed in. Let's not forget native american spirituality also.

MFP has been a blessing to me and has been helpful in my confidence and building my intuition. Feel free to add me. It will be fun to be on this journey with like minded individuals.

Christine
  • Paganrosemama
    Paganrosemama Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A am also a pagan looking for some like minded friends! I am more of a hedge/kitchen witch. I try to eat organic and local and I am leaving the chemicals behind.
  • MelissaSuko
    MelissaSuko Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a Witch and mother who practices with a group of druids near Chicago. I was a HP about 15 years ago in southern Indiana and ran a small coven of 14. I also went Vegan June 1st of 2012. I am relatively new to myfitnesspal, My highest weight was 320 three years ago, so I know what it is like to take up that goal that seems insurmountable. I am also a psychology major in college preparing to get my A.A this spring. Blesses be and well meet.
  • SageBrightHeart
    SageBrightHeart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Eclectic Wiccan Priestess here, and always looking for support from pagan community in online message boards. Happy Beltane, everyone!!
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Eclectic Wiccan / Spiritual here :)
  • RiesigJay
    RiesigJay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm not anything, but I am interested in Viking paganism (if that's the proper terminology). I used to wear a Thor's hammer and a Uruz rune pendant, when I realized I didn't know jack-**** about them and stopped wearing it.

I nearly got a aegishjalmur tattoo as well. And boy am I glad I didn't. The aegishjalmur is supposed to be on the forehead according to tradition. I have a better tattoo idea in mind anyway :drinker:

So anyway I'd like to learn from anyone here who is into the viking/rune stuff. Please add me, send a message, whatever. I'd really like to learn.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm also a pagan mum of four.
  • BreytonJay
    BreytonJay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm not anything, but I am interested in Viking paganism (if that's the proper terminology). I used to wear a Thor's hammer and a Uruz rune pendant, when I realized I didn't know jack-**** about them and stopped wearing it.

I nearly got a aegishjalmur tattoo as well. And boy am I glad I didn't. The aegishjalmur is supposed to be on the forehead according to tradition. I have a better tattoo idea in mind anyway :drinker:

So anyway I'd like to learn from anyone here who is into the viking/rune stuff. Please add me, send a message, whatever. I'd really like to learn.

I have a friend who calls this nordic paganism? i think. Not sure about proper terms and what not, but that's how he referred it to me. Pagan/Wiccan here. feel free to add
  • cacklingcat
    cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I sent a request, but anyone else can feel free to add me as well. :happy: :drinker:
  • bipaganrose
    bipaganrose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eclectic pagan mom of three autistic kiddos here! Merry met!:drinker:
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Please feel free to add me (anyone else too). I am not a Pagan, but I am extremely open minded person who has researched just about every religion and have always felt that there is something that can be taken from them all. Technically I am a Catholic...but I am probably the most open minded Catholic in the world and was agnostic for a very long time.
  • fictionwriter1125
    Options
    Hi!
    I'll add you as soon as I can figure out how to add people. :)
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the haters that come out when a christian looks for like minded friends outside of their private group forums...by now there are usually at least 2 or 3 saying this is not appropriate for a public forum. Just looking for equal application here...

Exactly,A christian would have been locked by now.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the haters that come out when a christian looks for like minded friends outside of their private group forums...by now there are usually at least 2 or 3 saying this is not appropriate for a public forum. Just looking for equal application here...

just smashed several handfuls of cheez-its reading this..
    ....taps fingers on keyboard...and waits
    im here to support tho.
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome, I am eclectic pagan, sending you a request. Anyone else is also welcome to add me. The more the merrier.
  • zombiefangirl31
    zombiefangirl31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just open-minded and looking for similar people. Feel free to add me.
  • peggygordon946
    peggygordon946 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im a Pagan mom as well! Anyone...feel free to add me!!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

A pagan thread is not a threat to Lucifer :wink:
  • hrenea13
    hrenea13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm new here myself. I consider myself atheist but am open minded. Feel free to add me. :)