Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everyone! Looking for some new friends

Hi everyone! Looking for some friends and support on here, none of my friends or family use this site. Positive/encouragement comments only. :happy:

Replies

• Shauna776
    Shauna776 Posts: 9 Member
    Absolutely!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Add me if you like, i log on every day :)
  • :sad: hey y'all I only have one friend an she has not been on site for weeks could you had me as a MFP friend
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    I'm on every day... you can add me too!!
    ~bethany
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    FR heading your way. I'm on ALMOST every day and even when I'm being critical, I try to do it in a positive way!
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • sophideline
    sophideline Posts: 13 Member
    Sent you an add, I am on that same boat my friends aren't logging on everyday :cry:
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Hi there and welcome to the site! I love the encouragement I get from the friends I have on this site and I'm always willing to help encourage and motivate others. Anyone can request me as a friend and I will accept. Support makes this journey a whole lot easier!

Welcome and good luck!
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    The MFPer's on my board are the most motivating ppl I know !! Feel free to add me, I log each day and my diary is open Cheers and good luck on you goals to a great healthy life !!!!

Anybody else who needs some encouragement feel free to add me as well :-D

Cheers
  • xLoveLexi
    xLoveLexi Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends too!
  • Angela2217
    Angela2217 Posts: 32 Member
    HI. you can add me
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm new and only have 2 friends. I'm working on a photo!
  • NamelessFollower
    NamelessFollower Posts: 14 Member
    I'll add you. I'm looking to make some new friends, too!
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Heya, I'm lissa, Nice to meet you, I welcome any new friends requests, so if You or anyone would like a commited, Motivational friend to join you on your success story, then add me :)
  • :sad: hey y'all I only have one friend an she has not been on site for weeks could you have me as a MFP friend
    [/quo
  • :sad: hey y'all I only have one friend an she has not been on site for weeks could you have me as a MFP frien
    [
  • :sad: hey y'all I only have one friend an she has not been on site for weeks could you have
    me as a MFP friend
  • Request sent
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    2870199wgqr5kgd6a.gif